Wipro Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2019 : Wipro Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2019 (NLTH) is a freshers’ hiring initiative to attract the best of 2019 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving talent across all engineering streams in India. An enthusiast engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro! Wipro Limited is an India-based information technology, consulting and business process services company headquartered in Bengaluru, India. In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into separate companies. In April 2011, Wipro signed an agreement with Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) for the acquisition of their global oil and gas information technology practice. In 2012 Wipro employed more than 70,000 H-1B visa professional temporary workers in the United States. In 2018, the company began building software to help with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in Europe. In March 2018, Wipro said it would be buying a third of Denim Group. In April 2018, the company sold its stake in the airport IT services company JV.
In August 2018, WiPro paid US $75m to National Grid US as a settlement for a botched SAP implementation that a 2014 audit estimated could cost the company US $1 billion. Wipro had been hired as systems integrator in 2010, but errors in the rollout, intended to replace an Oracle system, caused serious losses and reputational damage.To compete with Hindustan Unilever and Procter & Gamble, in May 2018 Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting announced it would increase Indian distribution of its acquired personal care brands Enchanteur and Yardley. Other recent acquisitions included Unza Holdings, LD Waxson, and Zhongshan. On May 3, 2018, it was announced that Wipro was opening manufacturing locations in Andhra Pradesh and Guangzhou. On May 4, 2018, it was reported that Wipro’s stock value had been decreasing.The day earlier, press had said that HCL would likely unseat Wipro that quarter as the third largest Indian IT company, after TCS and Infosys.
Wipro Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
Year of Passing
B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech
Branch of Study
INR 3.50 lacs per annum
Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidates who have participated in any interview process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
Wipro Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2019 Selection Process
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (140 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 60 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing.
Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit/ restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the Selection process of Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2019.
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Technical Interview followed by HR interview.
Online assessment will be tentatively held in mid-November 2018.