UTC Aerospace Freshers Recruitment: Collins Aerospace, a United Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida. UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS) was formed in August 2012 when parent United Technologies Corporation merged their existing subsidiary Hamilton Sundstrand with the newly acquired Goodrich Corporation. On 26 November 2018, United Technologies announced the completion of its Rockwell Collins acquisition, after which it merged its newly acquired business with UTC Aerospace Systems to form Collins Aerospace. The new company reported $23 billion of combined sales in 2017 and is composed of 70,000 employees.Businesses Collins Aerospace
Job ID 39624
Date posted 01/07/2019
This position is for the Electronics & Motor Control Center (EMCC) at Global Engineering Centre, UTC Aerospace Systems. UTC Aerospace Freshers Recruitment Primary Responsibilities:
• Executes Value Engineering, New Product Introduction and Production support projects.
• Software Validation as per requirements provided.
• Conducts Unit tests/ Functional & System Test on the development environment or target systems.
• Participates in Software design reviews and Code walk through.
o Debugging and troubleshooting.
UTC Aerospace Freshers Recruitment Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly language.
* Good RTOS fundamentals.
* Good understanding and usage of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI,
* Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus
SEE ALSO: STATIC GK 2019 PDF NOTES
SEE ALSO: CURRENT AFFAIRS 2019 PDF MAGAZINES
ALSO READ: Static GK Capsule 2019 PDF (English Version)
ALSO READ: Static GK Capsule 2019 PDF (Hindi Version)
SEE ALSO: JOB UPDATES 2019 | LATEST JOBS 2019