UPTET 2019: Uttar Pradesh Government has postponed the UPTET exam 2019 which was to be held on 22 December 2019 due to administrative reasons. UPTET 2019 New Exam Dates will be announced later. Earlier Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board released official advertisement for the post of Primary Teachers & Junior Level Teachers through Teachers Eligibility Test (TET). Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online from 1 November 2019. Last Date of Registration is 20 November 2019.
The UPTET will be conducted on December 22, 2019 in two shifts. The first shift of exam will be conducted between 10 to 12:30 pm while the second shift will be conducted between 2:30 to 5 pm.
The Teacher Eligibility Test, known as TET, is the minimum qualification required in India for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for Classes I to VIII. The test is mandatory for teaching jobs in Indian government schools.
There are two papers: Paper 1, for teachers of Classes I to V, and Paper 2 for Classes VI to VIII. The TET is conducted both by the central government and the state governments of India. Most states conduct their own TET.
The test is conducted to meet the objectives of the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009.
UPTET 2019 Important Dates:
Notification Issued : 01/11/2019
Application Begin : 01/11/2019
Last Date for Registration : 20/11/2019
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 21/11/2019
Last Date Complete Form : 22/11/2019
Exam Date : 22/12/2019 (Postponed)
Admit Card Available : December 2019
Result Declared : January 2020
UPTET 2019 Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
||Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test
||Nov 1, 2019
|Start Date of Online Registration
||Nov 1, 2019
|Last Date of Submission
||Nov 20, 2019
||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
Junior Level- Graduation
Eligibility UPTET 2019 Languages Available : Hindi, English, Urdu, Sanskrit
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.LEd Degree OR
- Diploma in Teacher from Aligarh Muslim University AMU, Aligarh OR
- Moaalizm E Urdu Exam Passed OR
- D.Ed Special Exam Passed
- 2 Year BTC Or Special BTC Exam Passed
- Bachelor Degree / Master Degree with 50% Marks with B.Ed / B.Ed Special Exam Passed OR
- Bachelor Degree / Master Degree with BTC Training 2 Year Exam Passed OR
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with 50% Marks and B.LEd 4 Year Course OR
- 10+2 Inter Exam with 50% Marks and B.SC Ed Exam Passed