UPSSSC Sub Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UPSSSC) invites applications for recruitment to the 1477 posts for Sub-Engineer, Foreman and other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in prescribed format on or before 30 November 2018. UPSSSC Combined Sub/Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 has published these posts under Electrical, Civil, Foreman & Others category of posts. Interested candidates can apply online for the posts from 30 October 2018 and last date for online application is 30 November 2011. To apply for UPSSSC Combined Sub/Junior Engineer Recruitment jobs, you will have to visit on the official website of UPSSSC www.upsssc.gov.in. You will have to give all your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions to full fill the form for the above posts. Apart from these, candidates have to attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size during applying for the jobs. Under the selection process, candidates will have to face two stage examination like written examination and then Interview.
UPSSSC Sub Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Details:
Advertisement No: 04-Exam/2018
UPSSSC Sub Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Important dates:
Opening Date for Registration: 30 October 2018
Opening date for Online Exam Fees Submission: 30 October 2018
Last Date of Registration: 30 November 2018
UPSSSC Sub Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
- Sub Junior Engineer Electrical/Mechanical: 148
- Sub Junior Engineer Civil: 982
- Sub Junior Engineer Jalkal: 111
- Sub Junior Engineer Mudran Overseer: 06
- Sub Junior Engineer Electrical: 07
- Sub Junior Engineer Agricultural Engineering: 129
- Sub Junior Doordarshan Engineer: 01
- Sub Junior Engineer Automobile: 01
- Electrical Junior Engineer: 07
- Electrical and Mechanical Foreman group-1: 03
- Sub Junior Engineer Mechanical-35
- Sub Junior Engineer: 43
- Computer: 04
UPSSSC Sub Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
• Candidates should have Diploma.
• Others post-wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
• Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years.
• Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website (upsssc.gov.in) in prescribed format. The last date of application is 30 November 2018.