UPSSSC Junior Assistant Salary Job Profile: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released official advertisement for the recruitment of Junior Assistant Posts. A total of 1186 vacancies for Junior Assistant Posts are available in Various Department of Uttar Pradesh. UPSSSC Junior Assistant applications can be filled through online mode from 26 June 2019 through official website. Eligible candidates can apply to the UPSSSC JA posts through the UPSSSC official website on or before 20 July 2019. After the release of the notifications, many aspirants are curious to know about the job profile and salary of working as a junior assistant in the State Commissions. In this post we are providing you the details related to UPSSSC Junior Assistant Salary and Job Profile.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Job Profile
- The Junior Assistant working in the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will have the work similar to a clerk.
- The main work will include working on computers and that’s why the person is required to have good typing skills. He will be required to do all the typing work and manage data & records.
- Maintain files and update all the information as instructed by the seniors.
- The nature of work may differ according to the department allocated to a particular person.
- Data Entry is a part of the junior assistant as you may require to enter details and manage accounts.
- It is entirely a desk job where you will have to work on a computer throughout the day.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Salary
The salary of UPSSSC Junior Assistant will be according to the 7th Pay Commission. The total in-hand salary is attractive as you get many benefits that make it worth it. The below table gives you a rough idea on what can be the approx salary that you can expect after joining as a Junior Assistant in UPSSSC.
||DA + HRA + TA etc
||Total Entry Pay
||Approx 22500 + Allowances
Total Vacancy – 1953 Posts
- Transport Commissioner U.P. (Divisional Branch)
- Transport Commissioner U.P. (Headquarter Cadre)
- Survey Commissioner Waqf Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- Director Minorities Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- Director Printing and Stationery Department U.P. Pryagraj
- Director Fisheries Department Uttar Pradesh (For Directorate) Lucknow
- Director of Fisheries / Assistant Director Fisheries Office
- Director Directorate of Financial Statistics Lucknow
- Public Works Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow. Vyavasthapan kha Varg (Regional office)
- Public Works Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow. Vyavasthapan kha Varg (Circle office)
- Excise Commissioner U.P.
- Director Backward Classes Welfare Department Uttar Lucknow
- Director Empowerment of Person with Disabilities Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- Forensic Science Laboratory Mahanagar Premises Lucknow
- Wasiqadhikari Wasiqa Office Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- Director Vidyut Suraksha Nideshalay Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- Local Fund Audit Department UP Prayagraj
- Director Civil Defence U.P.
- Cooperative Societies and Panchayats Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- State Election Commission Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- Director General Tourism Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- Director Information and Public Relations Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- Directorate of Social Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- Commissioner and Director Hathkargha Evam Vastrodyog Uttar Pradesh Kanpur
UPSSSC Junior Assistant: Job Growth
Overall, it can be said that the UPSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment is a lucrative career option for aspirants looking for a comfortable desk job with less work pressure. As the percentage of other allowances increases over time, you will keep on climbing the ladder with time. The candidates who are ready to work in UP should definitely apply for UPSSSC Junior Assistant.
45% Discount on Test Series
45% Discount on eBooks