UPSSSC Junior Assistant Online Form 2019: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released admit card for the recruitment of Junior Assistant Posts. A total of 1186 vacancies for Junior Assistant Posts are available in Various Department of Uttar Pradesh. UPSSSC Junior Assistant applications can be filled through online mode from 26 June 2019 through official website. Eligible candidates can apply to the UPSSSC JA posts through the UPSSSC official website on or before 20 July 2019.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 26 June 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 20 July 2019
- Last Date for Online Correction- 27 July 2018
UPSSSC Vacancy Details
Total Vacancy – 1953 Posts
- Transport Commissioner U.P. (Divisional Branch)
- Transport Commissioner U.P. (Headquarter Cadre)
- Survey Commissioner Waqf Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- Director Minorities Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- Director Printing and Stationery Department U.P. Pryagraj
- Director Fisheries Department Uttar Pradesh (For Directorate) Lucknow
- Director of Fisheries / Assistant Director Fisheries Office
- Director Directorate of Financial Statistics Lucknow
- Public Works Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow. Vyavasthapan kha Varg (Regional office)
- Public Works Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow. Vyavasthapan kha Varg (Circle office)
- Excise Commissioner U.P.
- Director Backward Classes Welfare Department Uttar Lucknow
- Director Empowerment of Person with Disabilities Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- Forensic Science Laboratory Mahanagar Premises Lucknow
- Wasiqadhikari Wasiqa Office Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- Director Vidyut Suraksha Nideshalay Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- Local Fund Audit Department UP Prayagraj
- Director Civil Defence U.P.
- Cooperative Societies and Panchayats Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- State Election Commission Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- Director General Tourism Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- Director Information and Public Relations Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- Directorate of Social Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
- Commissioner and Director Hathkargha Evam Vastrodyog Uttar Pradesh Kanpur
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant Posts
- Candidates should be intermediate Pass in from recognized Board.
- Hindi Typing Speed 25 WPM and English Typing Speed 30 WPM.
- CCC Certificate from DOEACC Society.
18 to 40 Years
Selection Procedure for Junior Assistant Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on the official website from 26 June to 20 July 2019.