UP Metro Online Form 2019: UP Metro has released the official advertisement for Executive & Non-Executive Posts on 20 November 2019. This year UP Metro recruitment exam 2019 will be conducted for 183 vacancies through general recruitment. Candidates can fill the application form of UP Metro from November 22 to December 23, 2019.
Lucknow Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Lucknow in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Construction of the line begun on 27 September 2014 with the 8.5 km (5.3 mi) stretch from Transport Nagar to Charbagh Railway Station which began its commercial operation on 5 September 2017, making it the fastest built metro rail system in the country.
Full operation on Red Line stretch from Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport metro station to Munshi Pulia metro station began operation on 9 March 2019.
UP Metro Notification Important Dates:
- DATE OF ISSUE OF NOTIFICATION – 20.11.2019
- ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL START: – 22.11.2019 (10.00 hrs. )
- APPLICATION FEE TO BE PAID BETWEEN- From 22.11.2019 to 23.12.2019
- LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS- 23.12.2019 (23: 59 hrs.)
- TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION (CBT)- 13.01.2020
- DATES FOR DOWNLOADING ADMIT CARDS- 03.01.2020
UP Metro Notification Application Fee:
- General / OBC / EWS : 590/-
- SC / ST : 236/-
UP Metro Notification Age Limit:
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.