Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive : Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. Tech Mahindra has 864 active clients as of June 2017.
Positions: Associate System Engineer – ASE
Salary: Rs 3.25 LPA
Job Location: Across India Offices
Details of Drive: To be intimated to shortlisted candidates
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria:
Year of Passing Out : 2017 & 2018 Batch
Qualifying courses – BE/B.Tech – CS/ CE/ IT/ E&C/ E&TC/ Telecom/ Communication/ Electronics or MCA
Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2017/18 without any backlog
Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done) and BE/B.Tech/MCA
Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive Selection Process:
Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called for Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story, Technical and HR Interview with each of these acting as filter for next stage on selection process.
All rounds will be conducted on the same day.
Candidate holding certifications like OCP, MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera (in credit mode), edX (in credit mode) etc, would be given the preference
Test and interview location:
Test and Interview location would be communicated to shortlisted candidates over a mail, min. 1 week prior to the date of test.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive Bond and compensation:
On selection, Candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 L/annum
On completion of probation, candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 L/annum
Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company
Note: During probation candidate will undergo unit specific classroom training / on-the-job-training / shadowing / all as per the business requirement.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive Workplace & Timings:
Candidate should be willing to work at any of the TechM Development Center’s or Client Locations spread across country as per the company specified work timings including shift working
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive How to Apply:
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link on or before 22nd January 2019. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Instructions And Declaration For Registration
- Candidates must have acquired the qualifications mentioned hereafter in these instructions, as a regular scholar from an institution that is duly approved by UGC and recognized by AICTE. Candidates having acquired the qualification from any non UGC approved/Non AICTE recognized institution or as a non-regular scholar (i.e. through correspondence courses, online courses or part-time studies, etc) are not eligible to appear for this test and selection.
- Engineering streams/branch eligible are CS/CE/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics
Candidate having scored minimum of 60% in 10th/Xth, 12th/XIIth, Engineering Degree and MCA are eligible for this drive. In case candidate has done Diploma(after 10th), then minimum of 60% in Diploma is mandatory. Where the candidate has done both 12th or equivalent and Diploma, then also minimum of 60% in both is mandatory for meeting eligibility criteria
- This Off-campus drive is for those engineering graduates and MCA candidates who had completed their course in the year 2017 and 2018. This is not open to candidates who have passed these courses prior to 2017.
- System recognizes percentage grade only. In case your academic grading/rating is CGPA based, convert them into equivalent percentage (%) grade as per your University Guidelines and enter. Entering CGPA rating will result in you being found not eligible for this drive. Enter the percentage upto two decimals
- Detail you provide for this registration is in essence is an application form for the job. As such, incorrect details, whether deliberately or inadvertently provided by you will be held against you and may result in withdrawal of Offer Letter (in case issued based on such incorrect information) or termination of employment at a later stage.
- On successful registration, the Registration Id and Registration PIN will be sent to you on your mail id registered with us. You must note down these Registration Id & PIN as you will be requiring this subsequently for all correspondence with us besides for appearing in the test.
- Every effort will be made to invite you to appear for the test at your preferred location. Should we not be able to do that for reasons beyond our control, you may be called in to appear at a location closer to your preferred location.
- You may be called in to appear for the test and evaluation process in about 1-2 weeks from the date of your registration. You may be prepared accordingly.
- Request for change of date for test or test location will not be entertained for various reasons.
- In case you are already employed, the onus of getting NOC/clearance to appear for the test (if required by your current employer) or getting clear exit to join Tech Mahindra Ltd on being offered an employment will solely rest on you. Any experience you may have acquired will not be cognisable as such no extra weightage of any kind in evaluation or job offer is admissible.
- Ensure you meet other eligibility criteria meant for this drive also. If in doubt, revisit the advertisement to understand it.
- In case you had appeared earlier for Tech Mahindra Fresher Recruitment drive (either Campus or off Campus) in the last 6 months preceding this registration, you are not eligible to register for this drive. There must a clear gap of 6 months between the date you had last appeared for a Tech Mahindra Drive and date of registration.
- Be careful while filling details related to personal particulars, contact details, academic credentials and other critical information. Once submitted, these can’t be amended or corrected. You may end up losing an opportunity to work with Tech Mahindra Ltd.
- Tech Mahindra does not charge any fee or payment of any kind for recruitment nor engages any agency for recruitment on payment of fee or charge.
Test Locations- Delhi/NCR, Greater Nioda, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive⇓⇓⇓
SEE ALSO: STATIC GK 2019 PDF NOTES
SEE ALSO: CURRENT AFFAIRS 2019 PDF MAGAZINES
ALSO READ: Static GK Capsule 2019 PDF (English Version)
ALSO READ: Static GK Capsule 2019 PDF (Hindi Version)
SEE ALSO: JOB UPDATES 2019 | LATEST JOBS 2019