SSC Selection Post VII Result: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the final answer key for the recruitment of Selection Post VII. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the result for the recruitment of Selection Post VII . After the SSC Selection Post result has been released, candidates will be called for Document Verification round or skill test as per the requirement. The SSC Selection Post Phase 7 Result for all the posts will be declared on 17th February with the list of candidates selected for the next stage. Candidates will be selected based on the normalized marks scored in the written examination.
Candidates who wish to apply this year and want to serve under Government Department; SSC Selection Post Phase 7 2019 is the biggest opportunity for them. Staff Selection Commission conducts this exam every year to recruit candidates in various departments.
The online application for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Staff Selection Post Phase 7 has been started from 6 August 2019. Candidates will be able to apply for SSC Selection posts till 31 August 2019. SSC conducts this exam every year to recruit candidates in various departments and SSC Selection Post Exam 2019 is a good opportunity for the aspirants who wants a government job as it has an only computer-based exam.
Last year, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had released the notification for Selection Post Phase 6 on 5 September 2018 for recruitment to the posts in Group B/ Group-C Class 2/ and Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial Departments. The application was continued till 12 October 2019.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 6 August 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 31 August 2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for depositing application fee: 02 Sept 2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 02 Sept 2019 (5.00 PM
- Exam Date (Computer based): 14 Oct 2019 to 18 Oct 2019
- Result Date: 18 February 2020
SSC Selection Post Phase 7 Vacancy Details
- Selection Post Phase 7 –1350
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Selection Posts Phase 7 2019 Exam Notification
Educational Qualification: Candidates will have to check the post wise requirement of educational qualification. Candidates are advised to read carefully the official notification before applying to any post under Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Selection Posts Phase 7 Exam 2019 Recruitment Process. Most of the Selection Posts requires a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent or Diploma.
Selection Process for SSC Selection Posts Phase 7 2019 Exam Notification
The candidates will be selected through the online exam test which will be of 60 Minutes for 200 Marks. There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective/Multiple Choice Questions, for posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels.
How to apply for SSC Selection Posts Phase-7 2019 Exam Notification
Interested candidates will be able to apply for the posts through the online mode on or before 31 August 2019.
Application Fee for SSC Selection Posts Phase-7 2019 Exam Notification
- Male (General/ OBC) – Rs. 100/-
- Female (All Category) – No Fees
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ PWD -No Fees
- Visit this page or the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Go to the Result section and then to “Others”
- The Result PDFs for Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above levels will be available there containing the list of shortlisted candidates.
- Open the PDF and download it as per the level of posts you applied for.
- Enter your Name/Roll number in the search bar or by entering “Ctrl + F”.
- Your name will highlight in the PDF if you are selected.
Official Notification PDF Download
Online Application Link