SSC CHSL 2020: Staff Selection commission (SSC) will release the SSC CHSL 2019-20 Official Advertisement on 3rd December 2019. Interested candidates can apply online from 3 December 2019 to 10 January 2020. Tier-I examination date is 16-27 March 2020. Tier-II examination date is 28 June 2020.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was established on November 4, 1975. The organisation works under the Government of India and recruits staff for several posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in subordinate offices.
It is headquartered at New Delhi. Presently, there are seven regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and two Sub-Regional Offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each regional office is headed by a Regional Director and each sub-regional office is headed by a Deputy-Director.
1. Staff Selection Commission conducted the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) (Tier-I) Examination, 2018 from 01.07.2019 to 11.07.2019 in the Computer Based Mode for Recruitment of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators and Lower Divisional Clerks at various centres all over the country.
2. Based on marks scored in Tier-I Computer Based Examination candidates have been shortlisted, Category-wise to appear for Tier-II (Descriptive Paper). Separate cut-offs have been fixed for the posts of DEO other than C&AG (List-I), DEO in C&AG (List-II) and LDC/JSA and PA/SA (List-III).
SSC CHSL 2020 Important Dates:
Application Begin :03/12/2019
Last Date For Registration : 10/01/2020
Online Payment Last Date : 10/01/2020
Online Exam Date Paper I : 16-27 March 2020
Paper II Exam Date : 28/06/2020
SSC CHSL 2020 Application Fee:
General / OBC : 100/-
SC / ST / PH : 0/-
All Category Female : 0/-
SSC CHSL 2020 Eligibility:
Must Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
SSC CHSL 2020 Age Limit:
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 27 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy details will be available soon.
Important Dates SSC CHSL 2018-19
- Application Begin :05/03/2019
- Last Date For Registration : 05/04/2019 Upto 05 PM Only.
- Last Date Online Payment : 07/04/2019
- Last Date Offline Payment : 09/04/2019
- Online Exam Date Paper I : 01-26 July 2019
- Admit Card Available Paper I : June 2019
- Answer Key Available Paper I : 23-27 July 2019
- Result Declared Tier I : 12/09/2019
- Paper II Exam Date : 29/09/2019
3. As the Tier-I Computer Based Examination was conducted in multiple shifts, marks scored by the candidates have been normalized as per the formula published by the Commission on its website on 07.02.2019. Such normalized marks have been used to qualify the candidates for the next stage of Examination (i.e. Tier-II).
4. Category-wise details of candidates who have provisionally qualified for appearing in Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) and the cut-offs applied for each category are as under:
SSC CHSL Result 2019
|Exam||SSC CHSL 2018-19|
|Tier I Exam Date||1st July to 11th July 2019|
|No. Of Candidates|
|29.68 lakh candidates|
|No. Of Candidates|
|13.17 lakh candidates|
|SSC CHSL Result||12th September 2019|
|No. Of Candidates|
Qualified in Tier-1
|SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Date||29th September 2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier II Result||To be Notified|
How to check SSC CHSL Result 2019?
Visit the official website of SSC
Click on SSC CHSL Tier I Result 2018
PDF file with names and roll number of candidates selected for Tier II round will appear on the screen
Download it and take print out of the same for future reference.
SSC CHSL Pay Scale:
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs 1900 (pre-revised)
Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band-1(Rs 5,200-20,200), Grade Pay: Rs 2,400(pre-revised)
Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs 5,200-20,200), Grade Pay: Rs 2,400(pre-revised)
Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Band-1 (Rs 5,200-20,200), Grade Pay: Rs 2,400 (pre-revised)
SSC CHSL 2019: What next?
Candidates who have qualified SSC CHSL 2019 exam will have to appear for Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) on 29 September 2019.
SSC CHSL Tier-II Syllabus
|SSC CHSL Official Notification PDF||Download Here|
|SSC CHSL Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|