SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Analysis: Staff Selection Commission is conducting the CGL 2018 (Tier – II) exam now. The first paper (Quantitative Aptitude) is already over. As per the feedback shared by the candidates who appeared for CGL 2018 (Tier-II) exam, the questions asked in the exam were of ‘Easy to Moderate’ Level.
The Quantitative section in the SSC CGL Tier-II Exam consists of Arithmetic and advanced maths. In this article we are providing detailed SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Analysis and Questions Asked in SSC CGL Tier-II Exam.The topic-wise distribution of questions given below:
|S.No||Topic||Number of questions||Level of Exam|
|3||Trigonometry, Height & Distance||10-12||Easy|
|4||Time & Work, Pipe & Cistern||5||Easy|
|5||Profit & Loss, Discount||8-9||Easy|
|6||Mixture & Alligation||4-5||Easy|
|7||Time Speed Distance, Boat & Stream Trains||3-4||Easy|
|8||Interest (CI & SI)||5||Easy|
|12||DI [Total-2]- Bar Graph & Pie Chart||10||Easy-Moderate|
Questions Asked In Maths Paper:
- In a triangle ABC, if AB= 6, BC= 9 & AC= 8, then find the lenth if the median AD?
- In a triangle ABC, AD was median, ratio of AD:AC= 6:7, BC=10 cm, Then find the length of BD?
- One question from Apollonius theorem.
- The angle of depression from tower are 60 degree & 30 degree and the distance between 2 points is 400 √3 metre, find the height of tower?
- What is the 1000th digit of the number which when divided 12, 18, 20_ _ , remainder is 4, but when divied by 7 then remainder is 0.
- 312500 what is the CI on 312550 at the rate 12% per annum for 2 years compounded 2 month annually.
- If radius is increased by 2x, height is reduced by 1/2. find the change in volume of cylinder
- Find the value of 1-tan^2 A / 1-cot^2 A = ?
- Area and height of a cylinder are given then find the volume of the cylinder?
- A = 30 Days , B = 40 Days, C = 60 Days , A+B+C = x (given) , then find how much work was done by c alone?
- 2(1/3) * 5(1/2) Simplify?
- 11 digit number was given with 2 digits missing, then find the possible value of X & Y, if 11 digit number is divisible by 72.
- If a right triangle is given, & 3 sides were given then find the circum radius of traingle?
- If a circle is incribed in a traingle, and then a-b= , b-c= & a+b+c= 32, Then find the value of 1 side of triangle.
- Interior angle of polygon (128)2/7 degree, find the sum of number of sides of polygon & diagonal of polygon?
- A trapezium ABCD, AB & CD was parallel side, If AB=12 & CD=7.2, then find the distance between 2 mid points of diagonals?
- There are 2 trains started from 2 stations X & Y toward each other after crossing each other, they reached their destination in x & y hours. If the speed of first train is given. then find the ratio of speed of trains.
You May Visit Also: Official Telegram Channel- Get Regular Job Updates
You May Visit Also: Official Online Test Series Portal- Register Now
You May Visit Also: Get Ready for the Next AAI ATC Exam 2019-20
You May Visit Also: Purchase Best Study Materials- eBooks, Study Notes