RPSC FSO Online Form 2019: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released advertisement for the post 98 posts of Food Safety Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 08 September 2019. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the premier commission of the government of Rajasthan, for organizing recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting employees, officers to various departments of the government. This includes the recruitment of Clerical cadre(Now handed over to RSMSSB) in minimum and the recruitment in Rajasthan Administrative Service (R.A.S) & Rajasthan Police Service (R.P.S)in maximum extent. The recruitment to RAS, RPS, RTS and Rajasthan Sub-ordinate Services is made through an exam RAS/RTS Competitive Exam organized by the RPSC.
Opening Date of Application: 09 August 2019
Last Date of Application: 08 September 2019
RPSC FSO Online Form 2019 Post Details:
Food Safety Officer- 98
RPSC FSO Online Form 2019 Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should have a degree in Food Technology or Dairy technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University. or any other equivalent/recognized qualification, and
- Candidates have successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or institution approved for the purpose:
- They should have working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
Running Pay Band: Pay Matrix level-11(Grade Pay 4200),
Age Limit (As on 01 January 2020)
- 18-40 years
- Relaxation in age as per government norms.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by visiting the official site of RPSC at https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in on or before 08 September 2019.