RCF Assistant Officer Online Form 2019: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF Ltd.) has released official advertisement for the recruitment to the Assistant Officer and Officer Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through official website from 07 August to 27 August 2019. Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd. (RCF) is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) in India under the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers of the Government of India, based in Mumbai. RCF is the fourth largest producer of fertilizers in India (after Coromandel international, NFL, Chambal and GSFC.
- Commencement of On-Line registration of application by candidates – 07 August 2019
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates – 27 August 2019
- Last date for payment of fees – 29 August 2019
- Last Date for submitting Offline Applications – 03 September 2019
RCF Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Officer (Finance) – 12 Posts
- Officer (Finance) – 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Officer and Officer Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Assistant Officer (Finance) – B.Com Graduate with minimum 55 % marks (relaxed to 50 % for candidates belonging to SC categories) and have passed the CA Intermediate/IPCC/ CMA Intermediate.
- Officer (Finance) – Chartered Accountant/Cost and Management Accountant OR B. Com (regular and full time) plus MBA (Finance as specialization or Major) /MMS (Finance as specialization or Major) PGDBM qualification shall not be considered. If the specialization is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet / Degree certificate, letter from college/University specifying the specialization will be required. Minimum Two years experience after acquiring the qualification (excluding training / internship / articleship) in dealing with Accounting and financial matters including budgeting/taxation.
- General – Maximum 30 years
- OBC Category – Maximum 33 years
- SC/ST Category- Maximum 35 years
How to Apply for RCF 2019
Eligible candidates can apply online through RCF website from 07 August to 27 August 2019.