RBI Grade B 2019 Notification: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is soon going to release the official notification for the recruitment of Officers in Grade B (General) DR, DEPR and DSIM in Common Seniority Group (CSG) Streams for the year 2019. The RBI Grade B 2019 notification is expected to be out very soon. The selection for posts will be done through RBI Grade B Exam 2019. Every year, the bank conducts RBI Grade B Exam 2019 for the selection of Grade B officer in its various branches across India. The exam will be conducted in Online Mode and will consist of two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. The candidates who will qualify RBI Grade B Paper I will be called for RBI Grade B Paper II. Candidates who will qualify both the phases with minimum aggregate cut off marks will be required to appear for RBI Grade B Interview.
Selected candidates will be paid in a matrix of Level ‘7’, which is Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400.
Selection for the posts will be done through ONLINE examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II followed by interview.
Steps to Apply Online for RBI Grade B 2019
The eligible candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. Check following steps to apply for RBI Grade B 2019-
- Visit the official website and click on the “Recruitment for the post of Officers in Gr. B (DR) General/DEPR/DSIM” given in the Advertisement page for filling the ‘Online Application’. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Fill your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, left thumb impression and a hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Documents detailed as given
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Application Fee RBI Grade B 2019
- GEN/OBC – Rs.850/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
- SC/ST/PwBD – Rs. 100 (Intimation Charges only)
45% Discount on Test Series
45% Discount on eBooks