OHPC Recruitment 2018 : Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC) has invited applications for the recruitment of Diploma Engineer Trainee, Graduate Engineer Trainee and Management Trainee. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format from 10 November 2018 to 01 December 2018. The Odisha Hydro Power Corporation or OHPC is a Public Sector Undertaking of Government of Odisha was incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 on 21 April 1995 with the objective of establishing, operating, maintaining, renovating & modernizing hydro, thermal and other forms of power generating station besides owning, developing and operating coal mines for supply of fuel to the thermal power stations.
Notification Number – OHPC:HQ:HRD:RECTT:01/2018
OHPC Recruitment 2018 Important Date :
OHPC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Total Posts -96
- Diploma Engineer Trainee – 23 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – 51 Posts
- Management Engineer Trainee- 22 Posts
OHPC Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale:
Stipend Payable per month
- DET – Rs.22,500/-
- GET – Rs.28,000/-
- MT – Rs.28,000/-
Pay Scale on regularization
- DET -Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-
- GET – Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
- MT – Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma/Graduate Engineer Trainee and Management Trainee
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Diploma Engineer Trainee – Diploma in relevant trade with 60% marks in aggregate from recognized university/institute.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – B.E/B.Tech in relevant trade with 60% marks in aggregate from recognized university/institute.
- Management Engineer Trainee- Post-Graduate Degree/Graduate Degree in relevant field with 60% marks in aggregate
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Diploma/Graduate Engineer Trainee and Management Trainee
Selection will be done on the basis of online written exam & Interview
How to Apply for OHPC Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post online through www.ohpcltd.com from 10 November 2018 to 01 December 2018.
- UR/ SEBC candidates: Rs.750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty) only.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fee