NPCIL Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018 : NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Undertaking under the Administrative Control of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India is engaged in Design, Construction, Commissioning and Operation of Nuclear Power Plants in the Country. NPCIL invites online applications from the eligible Indian Citizens for the following posts to share these challenging spectrum responsibilities:-
NPCIL Deputy Manager Recruitment Important Dates
Starting date of Online Registration/Application Process- 04/12/2018(1000 Hrs)
Closing date of Online Application process- 19/12/2018 (1700 Hrs)
Last date for filling the Application Fee payment details- 19/12/2018
NPCIL Deputy Manager Recruitment Vacancy Details:
NPCIL Deputy Manager Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
NPCIL Deputy Manager Recruitment Salary Structure:
Age limit as on 19/12/2018:
Deputy Manager (HR/F&A/C&MM/Legal)- 30 years
Junior Hindi Translator- 28 years
Place of posting:
NPCIL Units/Sites located at Tarapur (Maharashtra), Rawatbhata (Rajasthan), Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu), Narora (Uttar Pradesh), Kakrapar (Gujarat), Kaiga (Karnataka), Kudankulam (Tamil Nadu), Gorakhapur (Haryana) and Upcoming Projects of NPCIL. However, candidates appointment in NPCIL are liable to be posted/transferred to any of the units of NPCIL depending upon the requirements of the company.
Examination Centre & Dates:
Online test at 6 (Six) Metro cities viz. Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkatta, New Delhi, Hyderabad and Bangalore tentatively in February, 2019. Exact date, time and venue of the written examination will be available in the “Admit Card”.
How to apply :
a. Applicant has to apply through online application form as provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only.
b. Eligible applicants may apply through online registration system of NPCIL. Applications submitted in any other form including handwritten/typewritten applications in hard format delivered in person or by other means will not be entertained. DO NOT SEND any of the documents/application etc to NPCIL before interview.
c. The online registration will commence from 04/12/2018 at 1000 Hrs and will end on 19/12/2018 at 1700 Hrs.
Payment of Application Fee:
Only male candidates belonging to General/OBC categories are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) towards application fee with the applicable bank charges using State Bank Collect link of SBI provided on the website after submitting the online application.
Alternatively, the State Bank Collect facility can also be operated through the website www.onlinesbi.co.in by selecting State Bank Collect option => Click Check Box & Proceed => Select state as Maharashtra => type of Corporate/Institution as Others => Others Name as NPCIL => Submit => Select Payment Category as Recruitment of DM/JHT 2018.
SC, ST, PwBD, Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
SYLLABUS FOR THE POST OF : Dy.MANAGER (HUMAN RESOUCES)
1. Personnel Management: Functions, Job analysis, Job Description, Job Evaluation, Organization Structure, Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Selection, Placement and Induction
2. Principles and Practices of Management
3. HRM concepts and functions, Performance appraisal, Career planning, Succession Planning
4. Job Specification, Competency Development, Communication.
5. Training and Development, Management Development
6. Compensation Management
7. Organizational Behavior: Concepts, Importance, Evolution, Group Dynamics, Motivation, Morale, Leadership, Job satisfaction, Organizational Change, Organizational Development, Organizational Climate
8. Industrial Relations : concept, scope, IR systems, Industrial disputes, Machinery for settlement of industrial disputes, workers participation in management, code of discipline, ILO, Grievance handling and Disciplinary action
9. Trade Unions : Meaning, objectives, functions, theories, trade union movement in India, trade union leadership, inter and intra union rivalry, role of different parties, Bi-party, Tripartism
10. Labour Legislation: Principles of labour legislation, Implementation machinery, Labour legislation and Indian constitution. Factories Act, 1948, Industrial Disputes Act, 1947, Trade Union Act, 1926, Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972, Contract Labour (Abolition) / Regulation Act, Workmen’s Compensations Act, 1923, Payment of Wages Act, 1936, Minimum Wages Act, 1948, Industrial Employment Standing Orders Act, Maternity Benefit Act, 1961,
Employees Provident Fund & Misc. Provisions Act, Employees State Insurance Act.
11. Right to Information Act, 2005
12. Sexual Harassment of Women at Work Place (Prevention, Prohibition of Redresses Act.) 2013
13. The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016
SYLLABUS FOR THE POST OF : Dy. MANAGER (F&A)
1. Double entry bookkeeping and principles.
2. Maintenance of Book of Accounts prescribed by the Companies Act, 2013 – Schedule 3.
3. Accounting standards
4. Principles & Knowledge of Income Tax, VAT, CST, Service Tax, Central Excise and Customs Duties & Filing of returns and TDS
5. Principles involved in raising of Finance and connected ratios.
6. Statutory & Internal Audit
7. Purchase procedures applicable for PSUs and Inventory control for Material Management.
8. Principles of Costing / elements of cost analysis.
9. Budget & Budgetary Control
10. Sources and capital structure for infrastructure projects
11. Working Capital Management and Liquidity Management for cash flow preparation.
12. Debt Market and roll of intermediaries in debt issues
13. Servicing of investors
14. Applications of Computers for the above purpose.