NPCIL Deputy Manager HR Free Mock Test: Are you ready for the NPCIL Deputy Manager (HR) Exam 2019? If you are going to appear for this exam then you must not miss this NPCIL Deputy Manager HR Free Mock Test for NPCIL Deputy Manager (HR) Exam 2019. Here you can compete with a thousand others and test your preparation.
The test will be of FSSAI Assistant Director (Technical), Food Safety Officer & Technical Officer online exam’s level with latest questions that are expected to be there in this year’s FSSAI recruitment exam. You can compete with other aspirants. You can add a finishing touch to your practice and preparation, and finalise your strategy for the actual recruitment exam.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the Call Letters for Deputy Manager Posts. You Can Download NPCIL Admit Card from the link given below. The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is an Indian public sector undertaking based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is wholly owned by the Government of India and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity. NPCIL is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy.
NPCIL was created in September 1987 under the Companies Act 1956. All nuclear power plants operated by the company are certified for ISO-14001 (Environment Management System). In this post we are sharing NPCIL Deputy Manager (HR) Free Mock Test.
NPCIL Deputy Manager (HR) Syllabus
- Personnel Management: Functions, Job analysis, Job Description, Job Evaluation, Organization Structure, Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Selection, Placement and Induction
- Principles and Practices of Management
- HRM concepts and functions, Performance appraisal, Career planning, Succession Planning
- Job Specification, Competency Development, Communication.
- Training and Development, Management Development
- Compensation Management
- Organizational Behavior: Concepts, Importance, Evolution, Group Dynamics, Motivation, Morale, Leadership, Job satisfaction, Organizational Change, Organizational Development, Organizational Climate
- Industrial Relations : concept, scope, IR systems, Industrial disputes, Machinery for settlement of industrial disputes, workers participation in management, code of discipline, ILO, Grievance handling and Disciplinary action
- Trade Unions : Meaning, objectives, functions, theories, trade union movement in India, trade union leadership, inter and intra union rivalry, role of different parties, Bi-party, Tripartism
- Labour Legislation: Principles of labour legislation, Implementation machinery, Labour legislation and Indian constitution. Factories Act, 1948, Industrial Disputes Act, 1947, Trade Union Act, 1926, Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972, Contract Labour (Abolition) / Regulation Act, Workmen’s Compensations Act, 1923, Payment of Wages Act, 1936, Minimum Wages Act, 1948, Industrial Employment Standing Orders Act, Maternity Benefit Act, 1961, Employees Provident Fund & Misc. Provisions Act, Employees State Insurance Act.
- Right to Information Act, 2005
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Work Place (Prevention, Prohibition of Redresses Act.) 2013
- The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016
Start your preparation with our Best NPCIL Deputy Manager (HR) Online Test Series 2019.
NPCIL Deputy Manager Exam Pattern
The online test will have 120 questions to be answered in two hours duration: (Part-I -50 questions & Part-II -70 questions) The online written test consists of two parts viz.
Part- I: Management & General Aptitude:-
English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Management Aptitude & Intellectual Potential, Ethics in Public Service, RTI Act, 2005
Part-II: Functional knowledge:-
Consisting of questions relating to relevant professional qualification pertaining to respective cadres.
Each correct answer will carry (01) marks whereas each wrong answer will attract (0.25) marks. No marks will be allotted to un-attempted questions.