NLC GET Recruitment 2020: NLC India (NLCIL) released the detailed advertisement for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Various Disciplines (EE, ME, Civil, Computer, Geology, Finance, Human Resource) 13 March 2020. This year NLC India (NLCIL) recruitment exam 2020 will be conducted for 259 vacancies through general recruitment. Candidates can fill the application form of NLC India (NLCIL) from March 18, 2020 to April 17, 2020.
NLC India Limited (NLCIL), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of INR.7145.92 crore is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining(Lignite &Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy. The Corporate Plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come.
To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for young energetic, dynamic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the post of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)in the following disciplines for its units and facilities located in various Projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithnok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations of Solar / Wind Power Projects / Sites including its subsidiaries and joint ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL), Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL), Uttar Pradesh.
NLC GET Recruitment 2020
NLC GET Salary:
Candidates joining NLCIL as Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) will undergo training for One year. During Training period, basic pay of INR. 50,000 in the scale of pay of INR. 50,000-1,60,000 (E-2 Grade) will be paid. On successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed in E3 Grade
in the scale of pay INR. 60,000-1,80,000 with a basic pay of INR. 60,000.
PLACE OF POSTING:
Selected candidates are liable to be posted to any Unit/Area/Place under the control of NLCIL or any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary company of NLCIL during the period of training or on regularisation.
NLC GET Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Starting Date for Apply Online: 18-03-2020 at 10:00 hrs
Last date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 17-04-2020 at 23:55 hrs
Date of Examination (Tentative): 26 & 27-05-2020
NLC GET Recruitment 2020 Age Limit (as on 01-03-2020)
Upper Age Limit for General/ EWS: 30 Years
Upper Age Limit for OBC: 33 Years
Upper Age Limit for SC/ ST: 35 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
NLC GET Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
For Others: Rs.854/- [INR 500/-towards Application fee plus INR 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST)
Processing Fee For SC/ ST/ PwBD & Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST)
Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD & Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Payment Mode: Through Online
NLC GET Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
- Candidates fulfilling the notified norms will be called to appear for Computer Based Online Examination.
- Candidates called for Computer Based Online Examination are required to make their own arrangements for their travel and stay and they will not be entitled for any reimbursement.
- The On-line Exam will be held for a duration of 02 (Two) Hours.
- The Question Paper will consist of two parts; Part-I with 40 questions on Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Data Interpretation and General English and Part-II with 80 Questions on Professional Knowledge (Discipline related), totally 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- Each question will carry 01 (One) mark. For a wrong answer chosen, there will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/4 mark (0.25 mark) will be deducted.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- The question paper will be in English language Only.
- The qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Examination for shortlisting for personal interview will be as follows:
For General(UR) / EWS Candidates- Minimum (50%)
For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) SC/ST /PwBD Candidates- Minimum (40%)