NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Puducherry released the official advertisement for the posts of Junior Assistant, Technical Assistant, Technician & others. Application in the prescribed format is invited from Indian Nationals for recruitment of various Non-Teaching posts at National Institute of Technology Puducherry, Thiruvettakudy, Karaikal- 609 609. Reservation policy including the age relaxation shall be applicable as per Govt. of India guidelines. Interested candidates can download the prescribed application form at the Institute website. National Institute of Technology, Puducherry (NITPY) is an autonomous public engineering Institute located in union territory of Puducherry. It is one among the 31 National institutes of Technology of India and is declared as an Institute of National Importance by Government of India under NIT Act, 2007. The institute was established in 2010, starting its intake in the academic year 2010-11.
- Last Date to send Application: 01 August 2019
NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 05 Posts
- Superintendent: 02 Post
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Junior Assistant: 07 Posts
- Technician: 06 Posts
- Office Attendant: 02 PostsNIT Puducherry Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification:
- Assistant Librarian: Master Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science with min 60% marks with NET/ SET/ SLET.
- Technical Assistant: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA in relevant subject with 60% marks OR Bachelor Degree in Science OR Master Degree in Science with 60% marks.
- Superintendent: 1st Class Bachelor Degree OR Master Degree in any discipline with 50% marks.
- Stenographer: 12th pass with min short hand 80 wpm in Stenography.
- Junior Assistant: 12th pass with min typing 35 wpm.
- Technician: 12th with 60% marks OR ITI or 3 year Diploma Engineering in relevant field.
- Office Attendant: 12th Pass
45% Discount on Test Series
45% Discount on eBooks