NIT Meghalaya Technical Assistant Job 2020: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Meghalaya has released the official advertisement for the recruitment of Technical Assistant, Technician and Laboratory Attendant post. This year National Institute of Technology (NIT), Meghalaya recruitment exam 2020 will be conducted for 30 vacancies through general recruitment. Candidates can fill the application form of National Institute of Technology (NIT), Meghalaya from February 19, 2020 to April 06, 2020. National Institute of Technology (NIT), Meghalaya is one of the National Institutes of Technology. It is in Shillong, Meghalaya, India.
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Meghalaya is one of the National Institutes of Technology. It is in Shillong, Meghalaya, India. National Institute of Technology (NIT), Meghalaya is one among the 32 NITs in India established as Institutions of National Importance with funding support from the Ministry of Human Resource Development, government of India.
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Meghalaya was set up by the Ministry of Human Resource Development by the NIT Act in 2010. The foundation stone of National Institute of Technology (NIT), Meghalaya at Cherrapunjee (Sohra) was laid by then Union Minister for IT and Human Resource Development Kapil Sibal in October 2012.
NIT Meghalaya Technical Assistant Job Important Dates:
Application Begin : 19/02/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 06/04/2020
Last Date for Receiving of Hard Copy : 20/04/2020
Admit Card : TBA
Exam Date : TBA
NIT Meghalaya Technical Assistant Job Application Fee:
General : 200/-
SC / ST / OBC/ : 100/-
PwD/ESM : Nil
NIT Meghalaya Technical Assistant Job Age Limit:
Technical Assistant- 30 Years
Technician- 27 Years
Laboratory Attendant- 27 Years
NIT Meghalaya Technical Assistant Job Salary:
Technical Assistant- ₹35,400/(Basic)
Laboratory Attendant- ₹18,000/(Basic)
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Meghalaya invites applications from Indian nationals possessing requisite academic qualifications, experience and age limit for appointment to various Non-Faculty positions on regular basis as follows:
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- Please read General Instructions to the candidates on the online application portal carefully.
- Candidates are required to submit ONLINE applications only.
- Print out of the Online Application form along with payment receipt and all relevant documents must be sent by post/ courier to reach the office of the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong 793003 on or before 20.04.2020 (till 1730hrs.). Applications filled through OFFLINE shall not be considered.
- The online application forms shall be available on the Institute website http://nitmeghalaya.in( Online Application ) w.e.f. 19.02.2020 (1000hrs) onwards till 1800hrs. on 06.04.2020.
- The Institute may conduct Skill Tests, which will be of qualifying in nature, before the Written Test. The final selection of the candidates for appointment will be strictly based on merit in the Written Test.
- Applicant must pay a non-refundable application fee through SBI Collect only as follows: General : 200/-
SC / ST / OBC/ : 100/-
PwD/ESM : NilNon receipt of application fee shall lead to rejection of the application.
- Candidates who have successfully completed filling up the application form shall have to pay the application fee through SBI Collect by following the instructions carefully. Candidates are advised to read details given in the “Check Payment Process” link carefully before making the payment.
- The candidates are also instructed to keep a copy of the transaction receipt for future reference and submission along with the hard copy of the application form.
- Candidates shall also print the application form by clicking on the given button and send it along with self-attested photocopies of all the certificates, testimonials, etc. to reach NIT Meghalaya on or before 20.04.2020 (till 1730hrs.).
- Persons working under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organization shall have to forward their application through proper channel or to obtain a NOC from the concerned employer and produce the same at the time of joining.
- Candidates applying against post reserved for OBC category must submit a valid (up-to-date) “Non Creamy Layer” caste certificate from the appropriate authority issued not more than six months before the closing date of the advertisement i.e 20.04.2020 and have to produce at the time of joining.
- Candidates working in Central Government, State Government, Autonomous Bodies, CFTIs, PSUs, Banking and Reserved Categories (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman) will be given age relaxation as per the Government of India norms.
- Candidate already in government service are required to submit a certificate from the present employer/competent authority that no vigilance/ disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him/her.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ESM shall be as per Government of India norms.
- The selected candidate will be covered under the National Pension Scheme.
- Age relaxation and reservation of posts for NIT Meghalaya employees will be as per Recruitment Rules.
- NIT Meghalaya strives to have a workforce which also reflects gender balance and hence female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- For all the posts, where age limit is prescribed, the crucial date for calculating the same will be the last date of receipt of the hard copy of the application form as declared in the advertisement / Institute Website. i.e 20.04.2020.
- Candidates must have the requisite educational qualifications, experience and age on the last date of receipt of the hard copy of the application form as declared in the advertisement / Institute Website. Any information furnished and certificates provided if found false, tampered, mutilated or suppressed and noticed at a later date shall be considered as disqualification for the post.
- Candidates must fully satisfy themselves that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications, knowledge, age and experience prescribed in the advertisement before applying.
- Mere fulfilment of minimum educational qualification, age and experience do not entitle a candidate to be called for the Skill / Written Test.
- Candidates will be called for Skill / Written Test on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications. They must ensure that such information is true. If at any subsequent stage or at the time of Skill / Written Test any information given by them or any claim made by them in their online applications is found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be rejected.
- If a candidate is inadvertently allowed to appear for the Skill / Written Test who otherwise does not fulfil the minimum eligibility requirements, he/she cannot, at a later date, use that as a right to claim that he/she meets the requirements.
- Incomplete application, application received without Payment Receipt, application not in the prescribed form and application without self-attested photocopies of certificates, mark sheets, proof of date of birth, caste certificate, etc. will be summarily rejected.
- The Institute reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Depending upon the number of applications received, the scrutiny criteria may be higher than the minimum eligibility criteria.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill in or otherwise, any or all the advertised posts.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel or partially modify the advertisement at any point of time at its discretion.
- The number of positions may vary depending upon vacancies available and sanction received from MHRD.
- Name of the shortlisted candidates after skill test (if any) will be displayed in the Institute website. No separate Individual intimation will be sent.
- Candidates may be posted and/or transferred to any other department at any time during service career at the discretion of the management or may be placed anywhere in India as per Government of India MHRD directions.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delay, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for the interview.
- Any change of address for correspondence should be communicated giving reference of the Advertisement and post(s) applied for.
- Applicants are advised to give phone numbers and e-mail address on their own interest to facilitate prompt communication. If selected, all communications will be made preferably through e-mail only.
- Applicants willing to apply for more than one post must submit separate application form and pay separate fees for each of the posts.
- The applicants are advised to visit the Institute website http://www.nitmeghalaya.in/nitmeghalaya/ regularly for updates.
- No request for any change in date/ time/ venue of either Skill or Written Test will be entertained.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the Skill/ Written Test. Out-station candidates shall also have to make their own arrangement for accommodation. NIT Meghalaya does not have a Guest House and accommodation in the hostels is not permitted.
- Any corrigendum / addendum or modification, if any, would appear only on the institute website and not be published in any Newspaper.
- Legal disputes, if any, with National Institute of Technology Meghalaya will be restricted within the jurisdiction of the High Court of Meghalaya within Shillong only.
- In case the last date falls on a holiday / series of holidays, the last date for receipt of hard copy of the application form along with all required documents will be the next working day (till 1730 Hrs.).
- NO INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL BE ENTERTAINED.