NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018: National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra invites online applications from the Indian Nationals for the recruitment to the posts of (i) Senior Students Activity & Sports Officer (ii) Senior Technical Officer (iii) Technical Officer (iv) Medical Officer (v) Students Activity & Sports Assistant (vi) Library & Information Assistant (vii) Superintendent (viii) Accountant (ix) Personal Assistant (x) Pharmacist (xi) Stenographer (xii) Junior Assistant (xiii) Technical Assistant (xiv) Technician (xv) Laboratory Assistant in the Institute. Those Candidates who are interested in the NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018 & completed all eligibility criteria can read official notification and apply online from the link given below. The last date of submission of online form is 14.12.2018 upto 05.30 p.m.
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
Date of publication of detailed notification on Institute website- : 09.11.2018
Opening date of online submission of application- : 15.11.2018
Closing date of online submission of application form- : 14.12.2018 upto 05.30 p.m.
Last date of receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents- : 24.12.2018 upto 05.30 p.m.
Any difficulties relating to submission of online application may be sent to email@example.com.
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018 General Conditions:
1. The applicants are required to apply online mode only. Applicants applying for more than one post are required to apply online separately.
2. The age limit and qualifications/experience etc. for all the posts shall be determined as on the last date of submission of online application.
3 The applicants shall be required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/-for UR & OBC category only through online. SC/ST and PwD applicants are exempted from paying application fees.
4. Applications received for the posts of Technical Assistant, Technician, Accountant, Stenographer and Junior Assistant against advertisement No.19/2014 will not be considered for this recruitment advertisement No.41/2018. The candidates who have applied earlier in response to Advt. No.19/2014 are required to apply afresh as per
new recruitment rules through online mode
5. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Furnishing of any false information and/or suppression/concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/appointment.
6. Number and nature of posts shown above may change and vary at the time of selection/recruitment. Further, the Institute reserves the right not to fill any post(s).
7. Any application without self attested copy of required certificates/testimonials and without self attested copy of SC/ST/OBC and PwD certificate issued by the competent authority is liable to be rejected.
8. Mere fulfillment of the required qualifications and experience etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview/selection.
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018 How to apply:
1. The candidates need to apply online in the online recruitment portal of Institute website: www.nitkkr.ac.in from 15.11.2018 to 14.12.2018 upto 05.30 p.m. Candidates should click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online application is not successfully completed, candidate is required to register again. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
2. No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph & signature. In case the candidate is called for personal interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the on-line application form.
3. The hard copy of online application along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their online application should reach the Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra-136119 (Haryana) by post. Name of the post applied for should be super scribed on the envelope used for sending the hard copy of the application. No manual/paper application will be entertained directly unless registered and applied online. The hard copy of application along with documents must reach the address along with self attested copy of all documents in support of their age, qualification, experience etc. by 24.12.2018 upto 05.30 p.m.
4. It may be noted that a candidate’s application only in soft copy will not be entertained and will be rejected summarily if the hard copy of the application form along with other requisite self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents is not received on or before 24.12.2018 upto 05.30 p.m.
5. NIT, Kurukshetra will not be responsible for any candidate for not being able to submit his/her online application within the last date on account of system error or any other reasons.
6. After submission of form, payment gateway will open for payment of fee if applicable (not applicable for SC/ST/PWD candidates). Follow the instructions carefully for payment of fee. Without payment of fee, application will not be accepted/considered.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE (TO BE ACTIVATED ON 15/11/2018)
See Also: LATEST JOBS 2018
See Also: PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS
See Also: EXAM UPDATES & STUDY MATERIALS
See Also: STATIC GK PDF NOTES
See Also: CURRENT AFFAIRS PDF MAGAZINES