NIT Jalandhar Online Form 2019: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar has released official advertisement for the recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant, SAS Assistant, Junior Engineer, Technician, Senior Technician, Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Stenographer & Office Attendant. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through online on or before 2 October 2019. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar (NIT Jalandhar or NITJ), formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India. It was founded as a joint venture between the governments of Punjab and India, originally under the name Punjab Regional Engineering College, Jalandhar (PREC).
NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
Technical Assistant- 23
SAS Assistant- 01
Junior Engineer- 03
Senior Technician- 08
Junior Assistant- 13
Senior Assistant- 06
Senior Stenographer- 02
Office Attendant- 09
- All Qualifications, Experiences and Age Limit will be considered as on 02.10.2019 (i.e. Closing date of online application form).
- Knowledge of computer applications in all above posts is necessary and institute may conduct separate computer test for assessing computer proficiency of the candidates.
- The Maximum age limit for each post shall be as per Recruitment Rules as per Annexure-A. The age relaxation shall be applicable to the particular category shall be applicable as per Govt. of India instructions/guidelines in this regard.
- The claim of age relaxation/reservation is subject to production/submission of Certificate issued in prescribed format under the relevant rules and notification and signed by the appropriate authority with Seal as per the prevailing rules of the Government of India in this regard. All appointments made on the basis of such certificates shall be subject to verification by the concerned authorities. The OBC and EWS Certificate issued on or after 01.04.2019 shall be consider for reservation under OBC (Non-creamy layer) & EWS category. The PwDs candidates shall be required to submit the disability/medical certificate in the proforma prescribed and issued by the Competent Medical Authorities for the purpose of employment as per Govt. of India norms. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the disability shall only be eligible for benefit of reservation under this category.
- Age relaxation upto 15 years above the age prescribed for a particular post in non-faculty as per recruitment rules (RR-2019) shall be granted to the staff/employees working on Contract/Adhoc/Outsource basis at NIT, Jalandhar as on last date of applying online. This is one time relaxation and shall be applicable for this advertisement only. Such contract/adhoc/outsource employees will have to submit working certificate in support of claim from the concerned Head/Controlling Officer/Branch Officer etc. while applying to the particular post as well as interview.
- All certificates/diploma/degrees etc. mentioned in the application should be awarded by an Institute/ University recognized by the Government/other Statutory Bodies.
- As an Institute of National Importance, NIT Jalandhar strives to have a workforce which reflects an all-India character and hence candidates from all over the country are encouraged to apply.
- Persons serving in Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSUs / Universities / Educational Institutions should send their applications either THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL or should furnish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the Competent Authority of the serving organization, at the time of interview. They can, however, send advance copy of the application form.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview will have to produce original documents in support of all the particulars mentioned in their application form regarding their educational qualification, experience, and other claims etc.
- Original documents along with one set of self-attested copies will have to be produced at the time of interview for verification. Any dispute arising during the document verification stage, will be dealt by the Selection Committee and the decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.
- Applications received on or before the closing date of receipt of applications will only be considered for scrutiny and selection. Application received after due date will be summarily rejected.
- Mere fulfillment of minimum qualification and experience requirements does not entitle any candidate for call of test/interview. The institute may adopt higher shortlisting criteria then the minimum advertised/prescribed in the RR-2019.
- The Institute reserves the right to call all the eligible candidates for written test, trade/skill test & interview after screening by the Institute depending upon no. of candidates and as per criteria fixed by the institute. The Institute also reserves the right to defer or cancel the selection process without assigning any reason thereof. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final and binding on all the applicants who respond to this advertisement. No interim query on the status of application will be entertained.
- Pay of the selected candidates shall be fixed at the minimum of the pay level of the post. However, experienced and/or meritorious candidates may be granted higher starting pay on recommendation of the selection committee. Candidates from Government/Semi Government service etc. seeking pay protection must make claim before the Selection Committee at the time of interview for necessary recommendation to avail protection. No requests for higher pay/pay-protection not recommended by the Selection Committee will be entertained before or after joining.
- Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- The applicants are advised to visit the institute website www.nitj.ac.in regularly. Subsequent addendum/corrigendum, if any shall be posted only on the institute website and not in any newspaper.
- Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the Institute website. All information regarding selection test, Interview schedule etc. will also be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner, if, a candidate fails to visit / access the website in time. Candidates are requested to visit regularly institute website i.e., www.nitj.ac.in for updated information.
- The date for determining eligibility of candidates in every respect i.e. qualifications, experience and age limit/relaxation if any shall be considered as on the closing date, i.e. the last date of the submission of online application form (i.e. 02.10.2019).
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/modify any communication made to the candidates.
- The short listed candidates may be required to appear in written test, trade/skill test etc. in addition to appearance in interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending test/interview.
- The Institute shall retain online applications data for non-shortlisted candidates only for three months after completion of recruitment process. Further, the records of the candidates not selected shall not be preserved beyond Six (06) months from the date of declaration of the result of selection.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post in the prescribed manner and separate application with requisite fee must be submitted for each post.
- Applications which are not in prescribed form / without relevant supporting enclosures may be out rightly rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence /interim inquiries will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/interview including reasons for not being called for interview. Any dispute with regard to the selection/ recruitment process will be subject to Courts / Tribunals having jurisdiction over Jalandhar.
- Any subsequent change received in recruitment rules or any other guideline shall be applicable accordingly.
NIT Jalandhar Online Form 2019 How to Apply:
The link for same will be activated on the Institute website www.nitj.ac.in on 02.09.2019. Online applications may be uploaded till 02.10.2019.. Candidates need to apply online and also submit hard copy of the application. The hard copy of the submitted application along with all relevant supporting self-attested documents must reach the office of the Registrar, Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, PO-REC Campus, Jalandhar-144011 by 09.10.2019 (till 5.00 pm).
NIT Jalandhar Online Form 2019 Application Fee:
The applicants shall be required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category only. SC/ST/PwD and women candidates applicants are exempted from paying application fees. The Non-refundable application fee shall be paid online (debit/credit card/net banking) while filling the online application form.