NIT Delhi Technical Assistant & Various Post: National Institute of Technology Delhi (NIT Delhi) has released official advertisement for the Superintendent, Technical Assistant and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the online mode on or before 20 December 2019.
The National Institute Of Technology Delhi (NIT Delhi or NITD) is a public engineering institution located in Delhi, India. It has been declared as an Institute of National Importance by an act of Parliament of India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India.
|Notification||NIT Delhi Recruitment 2019 for 24 Superintendent, Technical Assistant and Other Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 20, 2019|
|Education Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, Secondary, Senior Secondary|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
- Executive Engineer: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
- Superintendent: 03 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 07 Posts
- Assistant (Selection Grade II): 02 Posts
- Technician: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Superintendent, Technical Assistant and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Executive Engineer: B.E./B.Tech. in Civil/Electrical Engineering with first class or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/UGC 7 point scale with good academic record from a recognized University/institute.
Employees of the Institute with at least five years regular service as Assistant Engineer (SG II) in PB-2, Grade Pay of Rs. 4800 or with at least two years regular service as Assistant Engineer (SG-I) in PB-2, Grade pay of Rs. 5400. Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years.
- Medical Officer: Post Graduate with MBBS Degree and equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council (IMC) Act, 1956 (102 or 1956) and must be registered in a SMR (State Medical Register) or IMC (Indian Medical Register). Age Limit: 35 years
- Assistant Registrar: Master degree with at Least 55 percent marks or Its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/UGC point scale with good academic record from a recognized university/Institute. Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years.
- Superintendent: (i) Ist Class Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university or Institute in any discipline.
Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or Institute with at least 5o% marks or equivalent grade.
(ii) Knowledge of Computer applications/word processing/Spread sheet. Age Limit: 30 years.
- Personal Assistant: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized university/Institute. Minimum speed of 100 w.p.m. stenography. Age Limit: 30 years.
- Technical Assistant: Ist Class or equivalent Grade in B.E. /B.Tech. in relevant subject from a recognized university /Institute.
Ist class Diploma In Engineering in relevant Field with excellent academic record
Ist class Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized university or Institute
Master Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade. Age Limit: 30 years.
- Assistant (Selection Grade II): Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/institute with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. Age Limit: Not applicable.
- Technician: 12th class pass with Science from a Government recognized board with at Least 60% marks
12th class pass from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks and TI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade.
10th class pass with at Least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade.
Diploma in Engineering or three year’s duration in relevant field from a Government recognized Polytechnic / Institute.
|Official Notification Download||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|