NIE Project Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Epidemiology has released the official advertisement for the post of Project Technical Assistant (Senior Treatment Supervisor) on purely contract basis up to 23rd September 2019. The National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) is a medical research organisation located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. NIE conducts research including interventional studies, disease modelling and health systems, conducts epidemiological investigations and clinical trials of traditional remedies. The ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology has released the official advertisement for the post of Project Technical Assistant (Senior Treatment Supervisor) on purely contract basis up to 23rd September 2019. The details of the posts and the eligibility criteria are given below:
Instructions to the candidates:
1. The application should be as per the prescribed format (Annexure – A)
2. Candidates should enclose photocopies of educational qualification and experience and other testimonials duly self-attested along with filled application.
3. Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
4. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
5. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
6. All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
7. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
8. TA/DA will not be paid by NIE for attending the written test/ interview.
9. The Director, ICMR-NIE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10. Candidates are advised to check ICMR-NIE website regularly for further information, changes, which will be updated from time to time.
11. Date, Time and Place of written test / interview will be intimated by email separately to the eligible candidates.
12. Candidates shall send their application, along with all supporting documents superscribed as “Application for the post of Project Technical Assistant (Senior Treatment Supervisor) under IHCI Project” on the top of envelope, through Registered / Speed post on or before 23.09.2019, addressed to;
ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology,
2nd Main Road, Tamil Nadu Housing Board,
Chennai – 600 077
Application should also be forwarded to this office by Email Id: [email protected]