LNT Build India Scholarship Programme: Here is an opportunity to dream big and be a class apart. L&T Construction, in the business of building landmarks, sponsors you to pursue M.Tech in Construction Technology & Management through L&T’s Build-India Scholarship scheme. The 24 month course that starts in July 2019 will be an ideal opportunity to build your career with us in Project Management & Execution.
LNT Build India Scholarship Qualification:
First Class Engineering Graduates in Core Civil/Core Electrical Engineering, who are expected to pass-out in 2019 from a recognized Indian University/Institute with an academic aggregate of 65% & above in B.E./B.Tech. are eligible.
LNT Build India Scholarship Programme Highlights:
- 02 years full-time M. Tech degree in Construction Technology & Management
- 24 month sponsored course at IIT Madras / IIT Delhi / NIT Surathkal / NIT Trichy
- Course fee borne entirely by L&T
- Stipend is paid during the programme
- Live projects @ L&T project sites during the course of the programme
- Guided by buddies and mentored by BIS alumni during the programme
- Placement on successful completion of the course
LNT Build India Scholarship Programme Selection Process:
Online written test (subject & aptitude) followed by a personal interview conducted by a panel from IIT and L&T. The final selection is subject to one’s medical fitness.
LNT Build India Scholarship Programme Eligibility:
- Final year B.E / B.Tech degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering
- 65 % & above marks in B.E / B.Tech till 06th Semester
- With a flair for building landmarks.
Selection process kick starts every year during the month of November. Get ready to register your candidature for XXII Batch Selection during November 2018.
LNT Build India Scholarship Programme Important Dates:Programme Name:
M. Tech in Construction Technology & Management through L&T’s Build India Scholarship
Sponsored at: IIT Madras, IIT Delhi, NITK Surathkal & NIT Trichy
Stipend: Rs. 13,400/- p.m. (paid to the candidates). Tuition fee and Sponsorship fee will be settled by L&T to the respective Institutes directly. The sponsored candidates need to borne the Hostel Accommodation fee & Mess fee.
Who can apply?
Only final year candidates (those who are pursuing their final year B.E. / B. Tech, those who are expected to graduate by May / June 2019) from core Civil Engineering & Core Electrical Engineering are eligible to apply. Mechanical Candidates are not eligible to apply. Candidates who have graduated in May / June 2018 or prior to that are not eligible to apply.
Do not forget to note your password for logging-in to the portal, as you need to log-in and download your Exam Hall Ticket by 1st February 2019 (if your candidature stands shortlisted).