Konkan Railway Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 : Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL), a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways is having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai and Project Office at Marble Market Extension, Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir. KRCL invites applications for the following fixed term contract posts on fixed remuneration basis for USBRL Project to be operated in
the State of Jammu and Kashmir.Requirement of the candidates on fixed term contract basis in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, for the work related to Udhampur – Srinagar – Baramula – Rail Link “USBRL” Project,
Jammu & Kashmir.
The period of the contract will be initially for a period of two years, extendable on satisfactory performance and mutual consent and as per requirement. The above mentioned remuneration shall be increased by 10% in the second year.
Konkan Railway Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 Interview Details:
The details of Post, Date, time and place of walk-in interview is as follows:-
1. Sr. Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 19/11/2018, 09:30 hrs. onwards
2. Jr. Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 21/11/2018, 09:30 hrs. onwards
3. Sr. Technical Assistant (Civil) – 26/11/2018, 09:30 hrs. onwards
4. Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil) – 28/11/2018, 09:30 hrs. onwards
5. Sr. Assistant Technician (Signal & Telecommunication) – 03/12/2018, 09:30 hrs. onwards
6. Assistant Technician (Signal & Telecommunication) – 05/12/2018, 09:30 hrs. onwards
7. Sr Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication) – 10/12/2018, 09:30 hrs. onwards
8. Jr Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication) – 12/12/2018, 09:30 hrs. onwards
Place:- USBRL Project Head Office, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd., Satyam Complex,
Marble Market Extension- Trikuta Nagar, Jammu. Jammu & Kashmir.
Experience in Electrical General services in any of the following areas shall be considered.
1. Installation and /or maintenance of HT/LT distribution network (overhead/ underground).
2. Electrification work of big Service buildings/ Residential complex/ commercial complex etc. or Electrical maintenance of the same including standby power supply system.
3. Installation/ maintenance of Air conditioning units of minimum 50 Ton capacity.
4. Design/ Installation, testing and commissioning of HT/LT substation equipment’s/maintenance of the same.
Candidates with knowledge of Auto CAD and MS Office (Excel) will be given preference.
Note 3:- The working knowledge in Himalayan Terrain or equivalent terrain will be given preference. The period of contract will be initially for a period of 02 years, extendable on satisfactory performance and mutual consent and as per the requirement.
Age:- The candidates should be maximum 30 years for the post of Sr. Technical Assistant, 25 years for the post of Jr. Technical Assistant, Sr. Assistant Technician and Assistant Technician as on 01/09/2018 with further age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. Special age relaxation to the candidates of Jammu & Kashmir is applicable. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen is discretionary.
Relaxation in age and experience can be considered for deserving candidates. In this respect, the decision of KRCL will be final. Candidate fulfilling the above criteria may report for walk-in interview along with one copy of application, prepared in the prescribed format as given below and also in the KRCL website www.konkanrailway.com at the link : Recruitment > Current Notification, along with original and 1 set of attested copies of all required certificates (age proof, qualification, Caste certificate, experience etc).
Konkan Railway Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
For more details, read notification carefully.