KHS Agra LDC Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Hindi Sansthan (KHS), Agra has released official advertisement for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Others. Eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 11 October 2019. The Central Institute of Hindi is an institution that promotes the Hindi language in India. It is run by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the government of India. It was established in 1960 by the Department of Higher Education. It is headquartered in Agra. Kendriya Hindi Sansthan (Central Institute of Hindi) is an autonomous institute under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, engaged in teaching of Hindi as a foreign and second language. It was established in the year 1960 by the Government of India as an autonomous institute in Agra.
- Commencement of submission of application: 24 August 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 11 October 2019
KHS Agra LDC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
- Academic Assistant – 1 Post
- Junior Stenographer – 1 Post
- Auditor– 1 Post
- Proof Reader– 1 Post
- Library Clerk –3 Posts
- LDC – 15 Posts
- Driver – 5 Posts
- MTS – 22 Posts
- MTS (Safaiwala) – 5 Posts
- Academic Assistant – Masters Degree in Hindi or Linguistics of a recognized University.
- Junior Stenographer – 12th pass or it’s equivalent from a recognized University.
- Auditor–B.Com Degree from a recognized University.
- Proof Reader– Intermediate, PUC + two or equivalent standard.
- Library Clerk –Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- LDC – 12th pass or equivalent.
- Driver, MTS – Matriculation or equivalent.
How to apply for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications along with the documents to Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Agra Uttar Pradesh on or before 11 Oct 2019.