We have seen a lot of questions was based on Joint Venture Insurance Companies in various exams like SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, RBI Assistant. Questions based on Joint Venture Insurance Companies are always being asked in SBI, IBPS, SSC & various competitive exams.
Here we are sharing the details of Joint Venture Insurance Companies. You can download the pdf by clicking on the link given below.
Static GK PDF is an important part of General Awareness section of SSC, Railway, CTET, UPSC, IBPS, SBI, RBI, Police, State Exams and other competitive exams. Static GK PDF Notes- Joint Venture Insurance Companies | Download PDF.
- Tata AIG general Insurance – Tata and American International group (USA)
- Tata AIA Life Insurance – Tata sons ltd and AIA Group ltd Hongkong
- SBI General Insurance company – SBI and Insurance Australia group (IAG)
- Bharti AXA General Insurance Company ltd – Bharti Enterprises and AXA UK
- Aviva India Life Insurance company – Britains Aviva and India’s Dabur group
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance company – India’s bajaj and Allianz of Germany
- Birla sunlife Life insurance company ltd – Aditya Birla group and Canada’s Sun life Financial Inc.
- Future Generali Life Insurance – Future Group of India and Generali group of Italy
- HDFC Ergo General Insurance company – India’s HDFC and ERGO International of Munich Re Group Germany
- HDFC Life – HDFC of India and UK’s Standard Life
- Exide Life Insurance company ltd – ING Vysa Bank and Exide Industries Ltd
- Edelwiss Tokio Life Insurance – Edelwiss Financial Services Mumbai and Japans Tokio Marine Holding
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance – Indian Farmers fertilizer Cooperative and Tokio Marine and Nichido Fire group
- AEGON Religare Life Insurance – AEGON (Netherland), Religare(India), and Benett Coleman company (India)
- Star Union Daichi Life Insurance – JV between Bank of India, Union bank of India and Japan’s Daichi
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance company ltd – ICICI and UK’s Prudential Plc
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance company – ICICI Bank and Canada’s Fairfax financial Holding limited
- Max Life Insurance – Max India Ltd and Japanese Mitusui Sumitomo
- Max Bupa Health Insurance company Ltd – Max India Ltd and Bupa Finance of UK
- Cholamandalam MS General Insurance company Ltd – Murguppa Group India and Japanese Mitusui Sumitomo
- Magma HDI general Insurance – Kolkata’s Magma Fincorp Ltd and Germany’s Gerling Industries
- Liberty Videocon General Insurance – Boston’s Liberty and India’s Videocon
Previous Post- International Organizations Headquarters & Heads 2018
SEE ALSO: YOU MUST VISIT THESE LINKS [GIVEN BELOW⇓⇓⇓]. (ALL STUDY NOTES ARE FREE)