Jaipur Metro JMRC Recruitment 2020: Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation (JMRC) has released the official advertisement for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Maintainer & Various Post on December 16, 2019. This year Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation (JMRC) recruitment exam 2019 will be conducted for 39 vacancies through general recruitment. Candidates can fill the application form of Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation (JMRC) from December 23, 2019 to January 23, 2020.
Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation (JMRC) is a rapid transit system in the city of Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Construction on the mostly elevated part of the first line, called Phase 1A, comprising 9.63 kilometres (5.98 mi) of route from Mansarovar to Chandpole Bazaar, started on 13 November 2010, and was completed in 2014. The project’s commercial run was delayed to December 2014, and then to April 2015.
After receiving safety clearance from Commissioner of Metro Rail Safety (CMRS) in May 2015, Jaipur Metro began commercial service between Chandpole and Mansarovar on 3 June 2015. Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation (JMRC) Rail system is India’s sixth metro rail system after those in Kolkata, Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Gurgaon and Mumbai. Jaipur Metro is the first metro in India to run on triple-storey elevated road and metro track.
Jaipur Metro JMRC Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date of online application for Jaipur Metro Recruitment 2019: 23 December 2019
- Last date for online application for Jaipur Metro Recruitment 2019: 23 January 2020
Jaipur Metro JMRC Recruitment Vacancies
- Station Controller/Train Operator – 4 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 4 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electronics) – 3 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 4 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) – 6 Posts
- Maintainer (Electrician) – 8 Posts
- Maintainer (Electronics) – 9 Posts
- Maintainer (Fitter) – 1 Post
Jaipur Metro JMRC Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Station Controller/Train Operator – Candidate must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent and Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects passed in 10+2 or 10+1 or equivalent.
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Electronics) – Degree in the concerned subject of Engineering from a recognised University (or equivalent Engineering qualification) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent.
- CRA- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent.
- Maintainer (Electrician/Electronics/Fitter) – National Trade Certificate or National Apprenticeship Certificate in concerned trade or equivalent issued by NCVT or State Trade Certificate in relevant Trade or equivalent certificate, issued by SCVT.
Jaipur Metro Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
- Station Controller/Train Operator –Rs. 37856/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Electronics) – Rs. 37856/-
- CRA- Rs. 32144/-
- Maintainer (Electrician/Electronics/Fitter) – Rs. 23296/-
Jaipur Metro Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected for Junior Engineer, CRA, Maintainer and Station Controller Posts through the interview process.
How to apply for Jaipur Metro Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply for Jaipur Metro Recruitment 2019 through the online mode. The applications will be received by 23 January 2019.