ISRO LPSC Technician Online Form 2019: Today is the last date to apply online for Technician posts in The Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC). Apply immediately (if interested) to avoid last minute rush as servers may busy.The Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) is a research and development centre functioning under Indian Space Research Organisation. It has two units located at Valiamala, in Thiruvananthapuram of Kerala, and Bengaluru of Karnataka. LPSC is augmented by ISRO Propulsion Complex at Mahendragiri of Tamil Nadu. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has released official advertisement for recruitment to the post of Technician B, Draughtsman B, Driver and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 2 July 2019.
- Opening date of online application submission: 18 June 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 2 July 2019
ISRO LPSC Vacancy Details
- Technician B – 21 Posts
- Draughtsman B- 4 Posts
- Heavy Vehicle Driver A – 4 Posts
- Heavy Vehicle Driver A – 1 Post
- Catering Attendant A -11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technician B, Draughtsman B, Driver and Other Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be SSCLS/SSC pass with ITI Certificate in relevant trade from NCVT.
- Pay Scale for Technician B, Draughtsman B, Driver and Other Posts
- Technician B, Draughtsman B – Rs. 21,700- Rs. 69, 100/-
- Heavy Vehicle Driver A, Heavy Vehicle Driver A – Rs. 19, 900- Rs. 63, 200/-
- Catering Attendant A –Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 56, 900/-
Age Limit – 35 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
How to apply for ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 2 July 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
45% Discount on Test Series
45% Discount on eBooks