Indian Oil Junior Engineer Recruitment: Indian Oil Corporation Limited the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its refinery unit at Vadodara (Gujarat). On-line Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following posts in the pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), commonly known as IndianOil is an Indian state government owned oil and gas company headquartered in New Delhi. It is the largest commercial oil company in the country, with a net profit of INR 19,106 crore (USD 2,848 million) for the financial year 2016–17. It is ranked 1st in Fortune India 500 list for year 2016 and 137th in Fortune’s ‘Global 500’ list of world’s largest companies in the year 2018. As of 31 March 2017 Indian Oil’s employee strength is 33,135, out of which 16,545 are in the officer cadre.
Positions are operated with work arrangements in one, two or three shifts. Incumbents may be required to perform duties in any of the work arrangements depending upon work exigencies.
2. Number of vacancies indicated above is tentative and may increase or decrease in the relevant categories at the absolute discretion of the management and in compliance with the Presidential Directives on reservation at the time of appointment.
DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 10.10.2019
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 30.10.2019
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM ALONG WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS : 09.11.2019
TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN TEST AT VADODARA : 10.11.2019
LIKELY DATE OF PUBLICATION OF WRITTEN TEST RESULT : 15.11.2019
1. The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute as a regular full time course / Diploma course (including a sandwich diploma course with industrial training as part of the course; with no break) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category candidates)
in aggregate. Prescribed qualification shall be strictly adhered to.
2. Candidates possessing Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class–XII (Sc.)/ ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in the diploma course.
3. Qualification of MSc (Chemistry) shall not be considered a disqualification for the above mentioned Post. However, percentage requirement shall be applied on graduation level exam (BSc–PCM) only.
4. Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Engineering Graduates/MBA/MCA/ CA/CS/ICWA/LLB or those claiming possession of a Qualification equivalent to the Qualification prescribed shall not be considered for the above post.
5. The criteria for full time regular course shall not be insisted upon in case of Ex-Servicemen, provided they possess a requisite EQUIVALENT qualification that has been acquired during the service period and is recognized by AICTE/MHRD, GoI and have secured the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
6. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials, etc.
7. Suppression of information regarding possession of or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and termination at any time during employment, if recruited.
8. Candidates who are registered with Local Employment Exchange(s)/ District Sainik Resettlement Board and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose names are sponsored to concerned Refinery Unit against this notification, are advised to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
9. Ex-servicemen claiming an equivalence in qualification shall be required to produce a copy of equivalence certificate by the concerned Ministry.