IMMT Scientist Notification 2019: Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) has released official advertisement for the Scientist, Technical Assistant and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 21 October 2019. Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) (formerly, Regional Research Laboratory, Bhubaneswar) is an advanced research institute in the field of mineralogy to materials engineering, established in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
It was established in 1964 by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. The main focus area of research of IMMT is mining and mineral/bio-mineral processing, metal extraction and materials characterization, process engineering, industrial waste management, pollution monitoring and control, marine and forest products development, utilization of medicinal and aromatic plants, colloids and Materials Chemistry and environmental sustainability.
Prof. Suddhasatwa Basu is the Director of this Institute at present where 140 scientists are working towards nation building programme.
- Last Date to send Application: 21 October 2019
Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) Scientist, Technical Assistant and Other Vacancy Details
- Scientist: 11 Posts
- Principal Scientist: 01 Post
- Senior Scientist: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 08 Posts
- Technical Assistant/Junior Engineer: 01 Post
- Scientist: M.E./M.Tech./M.Sc. (Engg.) or Ph.D. (Engg.) submitted in Metallurgy / Materials Science & Engg. / Chemical Eng. / Mechanical Engg. / Mineral Engg. / Material Resource Engg. / Material Engg.
- Principal Scientist: Ph.D. in the area of Metallurgy / Material Engg / Chemical Engg. / Mechanical Engg. / Mineral Sc.& Engg. with 3 years’ experience in the relevant area.
- Senior Scientist: Ph.D. (Chemical Engg. / Mechanical Engg.) or M.E./M. Tech./ in (Chemical / Energy / Mechanical Engg.) with 3 years’ experience in the relevant area.
- Technical Assistant: 1st Class B.Sc. with Physics as a major subject with one year experience in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/Organization.
- Technical Assistant/Junior Engineer: 1st Class Diploma in Electrical Engg. of at least 3 years full time duration or at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses, with experience of 2 years in the relevant area/field.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 21 October 2019.