IBPS RRB Clerk Result: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has finally released the admit card for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in some centres. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has finally released the IBPS Officer Scale I Result. IBPS RRB PO Result for Prelims exam is declared. Now those candidates who have given exam are waiting for the IOBPS RRB Clerk result.
IBPS RRB VIII PO Result 2019 Download Link is available at the official website. Candidates can directly access the link of result from here. The version of tests for Online Main Examination for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) will be English and language (regional) as applicable to the state (for which application is registered).
- Online Application Start : 18 June 2019
- Registration Last Date : 04 July 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 04 July 2019
- Pre Exam Training Date (Scale I) : 21-26 July 2019
- Pre Exam Training Date (Office Asst) : 27 July to 01 Aug. 2019
- Pre Exam Training Admit Card : 15 July 2019
- Pre Exam Date (Scale I) : 03, 04, 11 Aug. 2019
- Pre Exam Date (Office Asst.) : 17, 18 & 25 August, September 2019 (In Some Centers)
- Pre Exam Admit Card (Scale I) : 19 July 2019
- Pre Exam Admit Card (Office Asst.) : 17 September 2019
- Pre Exam Result (Officer Sclae I) : 16 September 2019
- New Mains Exam Date (Scale I,II,III) : 13 October 2019
- New Mains Exam Date (Office Asst.) : 20 October 2019
- Mains Admit Card : October 2019
The online examination for RRBs (CRP RRBs VII) for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) was conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Expected Cut off 2019
Check out the state-wise IBPS RRB Office Assistant cutoff for 2019 Prelims given in the below table -:
|State||Expected Cut-Off (+/-4)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||68.5|
The final selection of the candidates will be based on written test (Prelims and Mains) and Interview Round. Candidates who will qualify in Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main Examination and shortlisted candidates in the Main Examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS.