HPCL Online Form 2019: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released official advertisement Project Engineer, Law Officer, HRO & Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online on or before 16 September 2019. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Navratna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) and a S&P Global Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company with a ranking of 58.
HPCL has a strong presence in downstream hydrocarbon sector of the country with over 18% share in petroleum product marketing and also has business footprints across other energy verticals & various overseas geographies. During 2018-19, HPCL recorded gross sales of Rs. 2,95,713 Crore and Profit after Tax (PAT) of Rs. 6,029 Crore.
HPCL owns and operates refineries at Mumbai & Visakhapatnam with designed capacities of 7.5 Million Metric Tonnes Per Annum (MMTPA) & 8.3 MMTPA respectively. HPCL also owns the largest Lube Refinery in the country at Mumbai for producing Lube Oil Base Stock with a capacity of 428 TMTPA. HPCL holds 48.99% equity stake in JV
company, HPCL-Mittal Energy Limited (HMEL) which operates a 11.3 MMTPA capacity refinery at Bathinda (Punjab) and also has 16.96% equity stake in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) which operates a 15 MMTPA capacity refinery at Mangalore (Karnataka).
HPCL has the second largest petroleum product pipeline network in India with network length of 3,370 km and supplies petroleum products across the country through a vast marketing network consisting of 68 depots, 42 terminals, 49 LPG bottling plants, 43 aviation fuel stations, 6 lube blending plants, over 15,000 retail outlets, 270 lube distributorships and over 5,800 LPG distributorships.
HPCL invites talented & motivated Indian nationals looking for exciting career opportunities in energy sector and
willing to contribute towards India’s energy future by being part of our growth journey. Interested and eligible
candidates can apply for the following vacancies ONLINE.
- Project Engineer: Mechanical: 63 Posts
- Project Engineer: Civil: 18 Posts
- Project Engineer: Electrical: 25 Posts
- Project Engineer: Instrumentation: 10 Posts
- Refinery Engineer:Chemical: 10 Posts
- Law Officer:04 Posts
- Quality Control Officer: 20 Posts
- Human Resource Officer: 08 Posts
- Fire & Safety Officer: 06 Posts
- Project Engineer: Mechanical: Minimum 3 Years relevant experience in any one or more of the following fields:
1. Experience of designing of piping, stress analysis, pressure vessels, heat exchanger, make/review detailed fabrication drawings, isometrics, 3-D Models etc. using various mechanical design software.
2. Experience in project execution including understanding specifications, engineering drawings, basic design aspects, quality requirements during construction, erection schemes, various construction equipment, and coordination with PMC/LSTK vendor, work measurements and certification, progress measurement, safety/statutory requirements etc.
3. Experience in contract management including planning, monitoring, engineering/ document control, procurement control, resource control, expediting, billing, etc.
4. Experience in construction management including job & resource planning, quality control, safety, site supervision, structural/ fabrication / erection works like gantry, tank fabrication, pipeline fabrication, Pre-engineered structures, bridges etc. and structural retrofitting works etc. In addition to above experience the candidate shall be familiar of applicable codes, standards, metallurgy, quality requirements, statutory/safety requirements /guidelines during design, procurement and construction etc.
- Project Engineer: Civil: Minimum 3 Years relevant experience in any one or more of the following fields:
1. Execution of Real Estate Projects / Industrial civil structures like equipment foundations, high rise columns, substation and control room, deep foundation & sumps, equipment foundations, pipe racks, control rooms, substations, office buildings, roads, underground piping, precast concrete works, pipe racks etc.
2. Experience of project execution including understanding of specifications, engineering drawings, basic design aspects, quality requirement during construction, carried out final checks.
3. Fabrication and erection of structures, erection of boiler structure, pressure parts, piping, coalbunker, gas/steam turbine and generator, static & rotary equipment, cooling towers, chimneys and other balance of plant equipment for coal-based / combined cycle power plants.
In addition to above experience the candidate shall have knowledge of IS codes for lapping length of rebar’s, concrete workability & formwork. Piling, civil works for foundations, buildings including finishing works. He shall be Well conversant with guidelines & other statutory safety requirements/guidelines, Quantity / Cost estimation for civil scope of works involved and should have coordinated with various Project sites for Progress Monitoring & timely completion. Candidate should be familiar with reconciliation statements, measurements, monthly bills based on measurements for Contractors / Sub-Contractors.
- Project Engineer: Electrical: Minimum 3 Years relevant experience in any one or more of the following fields:
1. Basic system design, equipment specifications, Engineering for Procurement & Construction, technical evaluation of bids, review of vendor drawing & data
2. Experience in erection / installation, Testing & commissioning including troubleshooting of HT & LT power distribution system, equipment like HT/LT motors, substation equipment, start-up devices like VFDs, auto transformers, relay settings and relay coordination, GIS, earthing, lighting, area classifications, flameproof equipment, CPP generation, transformers, switchgears, UPS, cables, industrial illumination system, HVAC, Fire Alarm & Communication.
- Project Engineer: Instrumentation: Minimum 3 Years relevant experience in any one or more of the following fields:
1. Experience of instrumentation project execution including making specifications, understanding design aspects, review offers, review technical drawings/documents, construction supervision, pre commissioning checks, commissioning, trouble shooting, coordination with OEMs etc., for execution
2. Experience of installation & commissioning / repair & maintenance of PLC / DCS systems with or without Emergency features, all kind of Smart, Non Smart, and Foundation Field bus based Field instruments, Control Valves/On-Off Valves and Analyzers, Shutdown System (Honeywell, Yokogawa, Emerson, ABB, Siemens, GE Fanuc, AB Etc.), Control System Networking etc. including calibration of instruments
- Refinery Engineer: Chemical: 4 years’ full time regular BE/BTech in Chemical Engineering (Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining) from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) for UR/OBCNC/EWS candidates, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
- Law Officer: 3-year full time course in law after graduation or 5 year course in law after 12th Standard from AICTE approved/UGC recognized University/Deemed University. Candidates scoring minimum 60% in aggregate of all the semesters/years (55% for SC, ST & PwBD candidates) in the qualifying degree (as applicable) are only eligible to apply. Qualification should be obtained only through full time regular course from a recognized University/Institute.
- Quality Control Officer: Two-year full time regular M.Sc. in Chemistry (Analytical/ Physical/ Organic/ Inorganic) from AICTE approved /UGC recognized University / Deemed University. Candidates (belonging to UR, EWS and OBCNC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PwBD candidate.
- Human Resource Officer: Two-year full time, Post graduate Degree /Equivalent course in HR /Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/Psychology or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in HR/Personnel Management from AICTE approved / UGC recognized institute / university. Candidates (belonging to UR, EWS and OBCNC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PwBD candidate.
- Fire & Safety Officer: Full time regular BE/ B Tech in Fire Engineering or Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University / Deemed University. Candidates (belonging to UR, EWS and OBCNC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST candidate.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online on or before 16 September 2019.