How to Apply DMRC Online Form 2020: Delhi Metro (DMRC) has released the official advertisement of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer & Various Post on December 13, 2019. This year Delhi Metro (DMRC) recruitment exam 2019 will be conducted for 1492 vacancies through general recruitment. Candidates can fill the application form of Delhi Metro (DMRC) from December 14, 2019 to January 13, 2020. DMRC has activated online form. Check here to know how to apply for Delhi Metro (DMRC) Online Form 2020?
The Delhi Metro is a rapid transit system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Bahadurgarh and Ballabhgarh, in the National Capital Region of India.It is by far the largest and busiest metro in India, and second oldest after the Kolkata Metro.
How to Apply DMRC Online Form 2020
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and there shall be no need to submit any hard copies of the uploaded documents.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and valid mobile number. It should be kept
active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal
e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances,
he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the
4. Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “DMRC/HR/RECTT./I/2019”.
5. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to know the eligibility, age criteria,
6. On Successful Completion of registration an application sequence No. and password will be generated.
(User id & password shall be received on e-mail and mobile number).
7. Candidates should fill up the application form having all the details relating to age, personal details,
educational qualification etc. online in the application form. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of: –
a) Recent passport size color photo (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
b) Recent scanned signature (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
c) Category/Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PwBD)-maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format.
d) Date of birth proof document as per guidelines (Maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
e) Qualifying marks certificate/Last Semester marks sheet (maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
f) Credit/Debit Card/Net banking etc. for transaction of exam fee, as only online payment is applicable.
8. Applicant must read declaration and preview application form before submission, also they can take a
print out of the application form.
9. Applicant will be redirected to payment gateway post submission of application form. After successful
transaction a payment acknowledgment slip (with unique application sequence number, transaction ID,
applicant name, category, exam fee and post applied for) will be generated and should be downloaded
for any future communication regarding application form.
10. Until the payment is successfully made, the candidate will not be registered for the test.