HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program 2019: HDFC Bank has launched Future Bankers Program. Check all details about HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program 2019 in this article. HDFC Bank Future Bankers is a 1 year professional diploma program by HDFC Bank in collaboration with Manipal University, one of India’s elite educational institutions. This program has been structured to provide a “real world” experience to future banking aspirants.
HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program 2019:
HDFC Bank Ltd. is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a base of 1,04,154 permanent employees as of 30 June 2019. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector lender by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalisation as of February 2016. It was ranked 60th in 2019 BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands.
According to the official website of HDFC Bank, the first batch will commence from September 2019. The Bank will continue taking registrations for the ensuing batches, so if you are interested, please ‘Apply Now’.
How to Enroll in HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program?
Here are the steps to enroll in HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program:
- Fill the Application Form.
- Take the Online Assessment Test.
- Successful candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview.
HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program: Internship Schedule
- Classroom Learning Program – 6 months at Manipal campus, Banglore.
- Internship – 3 months Internship at any HDFC bank branch.
- On the Job Training – 3 months On the job training at any HDFC bank branch.
The Programme Fees is Rs. 3.30 Lacs + Taxes.