HAL ATC Recruitment 2018: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL), a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production / Overhaul Divisions, 11 co-located R&D Centres and 1 Facility Management Division, spread across the Country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses hi-tech programmes involving a number of state of-the-art technology, design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and Structural Components for Satellites & Launch Vehicles. Online Applications are invited from eligible Persons for the post of Air Traffic Controller Trainees (Grade-I) for Airport Services Centre Division and Helicopter Division located in Bengaluru (10 Posts) & Tumukuru (Karnataka) (3 Posts). Selected candidates will be given Basic Training as well as On the Job training including Institutional Training for a period of one year and on successful completion they will be considered for absorption as Asst. Aerodrome Officer (Grade-I).
HAL ATC Recruitment 2018 Qualification:
Full-Time Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent should have been completed before 19.12.2018.
Candidates should not have any active backlog papers at the time of the Selection.
Eligible branches of Engineering Degree:
Computer Science: Computer Science / Computer Engg /Computer Science & IT /Information Technology / Information Science &Technology / Computer Systems /Information Systems / Information Science / Software Engg. /Computer Technology / Computer Science & Engg.
Electrical: Electrical / Electrical & Electronics /Electrical & Instrumentation.
Electronics: Electronics / Electronics &Communication / Instrumentation &Control /Instrumentation & Electronics / Applied Electronics &Instrumentation / Electronics &Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication.
Not above 28 years as on 19.12.2018 for General candidates. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
HAL ATC Recruitment 2018 Job Profile:
The job consists of providing necessary vital information to the aircraft for the safe and efficient conduct of the flights, ensuring separation between the aircrafts in the controlled airspace and expediting and maintaining an organized flow of smooth air traffic. The atmosphere of mixed air traffic (Military and Civil) and the test-flying environment offer quite a challenging role. The candidate for the post is expected to be endowed with special qualities such as logical reasoning, ability to comprehend the conflict and respond quickly, ability to issue
clear and unambiguous instructions to the aircraft, ability to work under stress for long hours and cool temperament. The selected candidates should be prepared to work in shifts (round the clock) and also on festivals/holidays. However, they will be compensated in accordance with the Rules.
Selected candidates will be trained In-House or deputed to the Civil Aviation Training College at Allahabad or Airforce Academy, Dindigal (Hyderabad) for training. They shall also undergo “On the Job” training in
handling of “live traffic” at Bangalore, HAL Airport. The duration of training will normally be one year, which may be reduced/extended depending on the performance of trainees.
During the period of training, they will be paid a stipend of Rs.34,690/- per month (comprising of Basic Pay, Variable Dearness Allowance and Canteen Allowance). Besides, Bachelor Accommodation or House Rent Allowance is also admissible during the training period.
On successful completion of training and on acquisition of relevant ratingsthey will be considered for absorption in the post of Asst. Aerodrome Officer in the Scale of Pay of Grade-I – Rs. 30000-120000/- plus other allowances such as DA, HRA (if Company’s quarter is not provided), Perquisites, ATC Rating Allowance etc. as admissible under the Rules. Other benefits like Leave, Medical facilities, PF, Gratuity etc would also be applicable under the Rules.
The ATC trainee will be required to execute the Service Agreement Bond to serve HAL for a period of FIVE years (excluding training period). In case of breach of the service agreement during the training period or after absorption as Asst. Aerodrome Officer, the candidate is liable to reimburse the actual training expenses (including recruitment expenses, all the remuneration paid and expenses incurred during the training period), subject to a maximum of
Rs.5,00,000/- (Rupees Five Lakhs only).
HAL ATC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
1. Selection process will comprise of Written Test and Skill Test which will be held at Bengaluru. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for appearing in the Written Test and Skill Test for a total of 160 Marks. Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for the Written test and Skill Test at their own expense, on the date, time and venue, which will be mentioned in the Admit Card. Candidates will be required to secure at least 50% Marks each in Written Test and Skill Test. The Final Merit list for calling the Candidates for Document Verification will be drawn based on the cumulative scores of Written Test and Skill Test. However, HAL reserves the right to reschedule the test date/venue etc. depending upon the circumstances and the candidates are bound by the same. The Final Selection is subject to Document Verification in terms of Education Qualification, Marks Secured, Category etc.
2. The Written Test will consist of Multiple Choice Objective and Descriptive Type questions. The test will assess the candidate’s knowledge on Engineering Discipline, English, General Aptitude/ Arithmetic ability, General Intelligence/Reasoning, General Knowledge, Cognitive Abilities, Psychomotor Abilities, Sensory Abilities, Interactive / Social Scales, Knowledge/Skills Scales, New Interactive / Social Scales etc. and the Skill Test which would comprise of Voice Test, Group Discussion etc. Details of the duaration, venue and timings of the Written Test and Skill Test will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
3. Candidates qualifying in the Written Test and Skill Test will be called for Document Verification in the order of Merit, wherein candidates will be required to produce Testimonials/Documents in the support of Age; Qualification;
Category (SC/ST etc); Experience, if any and other advertised eligibility criteria. The Testimonials/Documents should be in the possession of the candidates as on the cut off date (last date) for receipt of Applications. Inability of the candidates to produce the requisite documents at the time of Document Verification shall render them liable for non-consideration of their candidature. No Undertaking for production of documents in respect of eligibility criteria with regard to Age; Qualification & Experience, on a later date will be allowed. The candidates who qualify the Document Verification stage will be paid Travelling Allowance as per the Rules of the Company.
4. Candidates are required to produce one of the Original & Valid Identity Card (i.e. Voters ID Card, Driving Licence; Aadhaar Card; Passport; PAN Card; ID Card issued by Central/State Govt., College ID card where the candidate has
studied last along with a copy of which duly attested by the Gazetted Officer) to prove their identity before the invigilator, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the Written Test.
1. Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) along with the bank charges (as applicable), which is non- refundable (Exempted in case of SC/ST Candidates).
2. All core banking branches of State Bank of India (SBI) have been authorized to collect the Application Fee in Account No. “10918220680”, IFSC code. SBIN0001114, Branch code.1114, on behalf of HAL, AIRPORT SERVICE CENTRE. HAL will not be responsible in case of a candidate depositing the fee in the wrong Account. No other
form of payment is accepted.
In case of any particular query is not covered above, the candidates may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or call 080-22313819. No other method of communication will be entertained.
HAL ATC Recruitment 2018 (Important Links)⇓⇓⇓
Download Admit Cards for Diploma Technician (Electronics & Communication) on Tenure Basis: Admit Card for Written Test on 23 March 2019 (Saturday)