FSSAI Study Plan Time Table: FSSAI recently announced vacancies for the post of Administrative officer, Assistant Director, Central Food Safety Officer, Technical Officer, Assistant, Junior Assistant, Hindi Translator & others. Total Number of Vacancies are 275. The Computer Based Online Test scheduled to be held in the month of July, the dates being, 24th, 25th & 26th July 2019. So, you are still left with 30 days to give that final touch to your preparations for FSSAI CBT Examination 2019. And in the last 30 days, if you work hard all day & night following a strict study plan, nobody can stop you from getting through this year’s FSSAI Examination. In this post, we are providing you some useful FSSAI Exam Preparation Tips and Strategies that will help you to score more in the exam.
FSSAI Study Plan Time Table (30 Days)
Important Tips for FSSAI Assistant Study Plan English
- If you are good at vocab and reading then try to make your grip stronger on the reading comprehension and Cloze Test and then do the other miscellaneous topics like Error Detection, Para Jumbles, Antonyms-Synonyms, Active-Passive, Direct-Indirect, Idioms & Phrases. etc. But if you are good at grammar, do the miscellaneous topics first and Reading Comprehension in the end. The important topics for cloze test are subject-verb agreement, preposition, and verbs. These topics may help you some other questions too that will be based on grammar.
- Candidates can practice for FSSAI Assistant English at any time during the day. English is always fun to read and learn. You can start your day with an English Newspaper to improve your Vocabulary and Reading Comprehension.
- To improve your English, the candidates are advised to read English newspapers and novels and to watch English shows and movies.
- The candidates can focus more on improving their vocabulary and grammar, as these two things can help you in achieving success in this section.
- Practice for Reading Comprehension topics more as this can help you in filling up your score bag with the complete 10 points.
Important Tips for FSSAI Assistant Study Plan Reasoning Aptitude
- There are no such particular formulas to solve Logical Reasoning questions, you have to understand the clear meaning of questions and solve them with the help of logical thinking accordingly.
- You can spend at least 1-2 hours daily on Reasoning. An afternoon is the best time to practice Reasoning Questions.
- As per the FSSAI Assistant Reasoning Syllabus, we have come up with the list of important topics that should be covered at first while preparing for this section.
- Logical Reasoning is to test your mental ability and thinking capabilities. So you only have to use your presence of mind to solve such questions.
- The candidates are advised to focus more on the questions of Puzzle, Series, Seating Arrangement, Syllogism & Mathematical Inequalities.
- Reasoning can be a difficult section for most of the aspirants and it is important to solve the questions and at the same time, keep a watch on the time that is passing by.Continuous practice will help you deal with this section too as the solution hits the mind quickly.
Important Tips for FSSAI Assistant Study Plan Quantitative Aptitude
- The Quantitative Aptitude Sections consists of questions from Basic Mathematics of 10th and 12th
- The essential key of scoring good in the exam is to practice, practice and practice. The more you will practice, the more you will become confident about it.
- Don’t try to use long methods to solve QA questions! Use of short tricks and formulas will help you to attempt max questions in less time and accuracy too can be maintained.
- Spend at least 2-3 hours daily on practising Quantitative Aptitude questions.
- Whenever you face any issue in solving the questions, mark them and ask your friends or tutors to assist you with the correct method.
- Prepare a cheat-sheet of all the shortcuts and formulas for quick revision.
- The FSSAI Assistant Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus is vast so it’s better that you cover important topics at first and then other topics.
- Give more emphasis on Data Interpretation as this is the most important section for Prelims and Mains both.
- All that you need to do to score well in the quantitative aptitude section is practice. Master yourself at the basic concepts and follow them well. Choose the questions wisely and try not to get stuck on a particular question or topic for too long. Try focusing on attempting the maximum number of questions keeping in mind the accuracy with which you attempt the paper.
Important Tips for FSSAI Assistant Study Plan (Functional Knowledge Test & Computers)
- The Functional Knowledge Test consists of questions from FSSAI Acts, Rules, Functions etc.
- The essential key of scoring good in this section is to practice, practice and practice. The more you will practice, the more you will become confident about it.
- Read our FSSAI Guide + Computer Guide thoroughly. Practice questions and Keep Yourself updated from FSSAI Latest News.
Last Tips:- Practice at least 5 to 7 Online Mock Tests before exam.
FSSAI Study Plan Time Table (30 Days)
|Days||Reasoning + Mathematics||Computers + Functional Knowledge Test||General Awareness|
|Day 1||Distance, Direction||Complete MS Office||Indian History (Ancient India)|
|Day 2||Coding-Decoding||Complete MS Office||Indian History (Ancient India)|
|Day 3||Coding- Decoding||Complete MS Office||Indian History (Ancient India)|
|Day 4||Analogy/Symbolic/Figural Analogy||Complete MS Office||Indian History (Medieval India)|
|Day 5||Analogy/Symbolic/Figural Analogy||Complete MS Office||Indian History (Medieval India)|
|Day 6||Venn Diagrams||Practice Questions of Computers||Indian History (Medieval India)|
|Day 7||Figural/Number Series||Google Docs, Email, Social Media||Indian History (Modern India)|
|Day 8||Figural/Number Series||Google Docs, Email, Social Media||Indian History (Modern India)|
|Day 9||Pattern Folding/Unfolding||Google Docs, Email, Social Media||Indian History (Modern India)|
|Day 10||Classification||Google Docs, Email, Social Media||Indian Freedom Struggle|
|Day 11||Critical Thinking||Genesis and Evolution of FSSAI||Indian Freedom Struggle|
|Day 12||Problem Solving||Genesis and Evolution of FSSAI||Indian Constitution|
|Day 13||Number System||Structure and Functions of Food Authority||Indian Constitution|
|Day 14||Whole Number||Structure and Functions of Food Authority||Indian Economy|
|Day 15||Decimal & Fraction||Overview of systems and processes in Standards||Indian Economy|
|Day 16||Square Root||Overview of systems and processes in Standards||Geography of India|
|Day 17||Average||Overview of systems and processes in Standards||Geography of India|
|Day 18||Percentage, Ratio & Proportion||Enforcement, Laboratory ecosystem, Imports||Awards, Appointments|
|Day 19||Simple Interest||Enforcement, Laboratory ecosystem, Imports||Important World Organizations|
|Day 20||Compound Interest||Enforcement, Laboratory ecosystem, Imports||Sports, Defence News|
|Day 21||Profit & Loss||Third Party Audit||Last 6 Months Current Affairs|
|Day 22||Discount||Promoting safe and wholesome Food (Eat Right India, Food Fortification, snf, Clean Street Food Hub, RUCO and various other social and behavioural change initiatives)||Last 6 Months Current Affairs|
|Day 23||Partnership||Promoting safe and wholesome Food (Eat Right India, Food Fortification, snf, Clean Street Food Hub, RUCO and various other social and behavioural change initiatives)||Last 6 Months Current Affairs|
|Day 24||Mixture & Allegation||Promoting safe and wholesome Food (Eat Right India, Food Fortification, snf, Clean Street Food Hub, RUCO and various other social and behavioural change initiatives)||Last 6 Months Current Affairs|
|Day 25||Time & Distance||Training and capacity building, Role of State Food Authorities||Last 6 Months Current Affairs|
|Day 26||Time & Work||Training and capacity building, Role of State Food Authorities||Last 6 Months Current Affairs|
|Day 27||Reasoning + Maths Revision||Complete Revision of Computers & Functional Knowledge Test||Last 6 Months Current Affairs|
|Day 28||Reasoning + Maths Revision||Complete Revision of Computers & Functional Knowledge Test||Last 6 Months Current Affairs|
|Day 29||Online Mock Test||Online Mock Test||Online Mock Test|
|Day 30||Online Mock Test||Online Mock Test||Online Mock Test|
Note:- This time table is not mandatory. For more details read disclaimer here.
FSSAI Complete Study Package- CLICK HERE
FSSAI Online Test Series- CLICK HERE
45% Discount on Test Series
45% Discount on eBooks
Also Read: List of Union Council of Ministers 2019 PDF
Also Read: Chief Ministers & Governors List 2019 PDF
Also Read: Who is Who in India 2019 Latest List
Also Read: Who is Who in the World 2019 Latest List
Also Read: EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019
Also Read: NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019
Also Read: DRDO CEPTAM-09 Technician Recruitment 2019
Also Read: LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
Also Read: NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
Also Read: Join Our Telegram Channel- Click Here