FSSAI Eat Right Question Bank 2019 PDF:The Eat Right Quiz by FSSAI is designed for the citizens to enhance their knowledge about basics of food safety and nutrition. The quiz consists of questions collated by eminent experts of food industry. It covers area of eat healthy, eat safe, consumer empowerment, capacity building, food laws & regulatory ecosystem. Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), hereinafter referred to as ‘Food Authority’ is a statutory Body under M/o Health and Family Welfare. FSSAI has been created for laying down science based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption to 130 crore citizens of the country. This Quiz is very useful for central food Safety Officer, Technical Officer, Assistant Director, Assistant & Various Posts.
Important Tips for FSSAI Assistant Study Plan English
- If you are good at vocab and reading then try to make your grip stronger on the reading comprehension and Cloze Test and then do the other miscellaneous topics like Error Detection, Para Jumbles, Antonyms-Synonyms, Active-Passive, Direct-Indirect, Idioms & Phrases. etc. But if you are good at grammar, do the miscellaneous topics first and Reading Comprehension in the end. The important topics for cloze test are subject-verb agreement, preposition, and verbs. These topics may help you some other questions too that will be based on grammar.
- Candidates can practice for FSSAI Assistant English at any time during the day. English is always fun to read and learn. You can start your day with an English Newspaper to improve your Vocabulary and Reading Comprehension.
- To improve your English, the candidates are advised to read English newspapers and novels and to watch English shows and movies.
- The candidates can focus more on improving their vocabulary and grammar, as these two things can help you in achieving success in this section.
- Practice for Reading Comprehension topics more as this can help you in filling up your score bag with the complete 10 points.
Important Tips for FSSAI Assistant Study Plan Reasoning Aptitude
- There are no such particular formulas to solve Logical Reasoning questions, you have to understand the clear meaning of questions and solve them with the help of logical thinking accordingly.
- You can spend at least 1-2 hours daily on Reasoning. An afternoon is the best time to practice Reasoning Questions.
- As per the FSSAI Assistant Reasoning Syllabus, we have come up with the list of important topics that should be covered at first while preparing for this section.
- Logical Reasoning is to test your mental ability and thinking capabilities. So you only have to use your presence of mind to solve such questions.
- The candidates are advised to focus more on the questions of Puzzle, Series, Seating Arrangement, Syllogism & Mathematical Inequalities.
- Reasoning can be a difficult section for most of the aspirants and it is important to solve the questions and at the same time, keep a watch on the time that is passing by.Continuous practice will help you deal with this section too as the solution hits the mind quickly.
Important Tips for FSSAI Assistant Study Plan Quantitative Aptitude
- The Quantitative Aptitude Sections consists of questions from Basic Mathematics of 10th and 12th
- The essential key of scoring good in the exam is to practice, practice and practice. The more you will practice, the more you will become confident about it.
- Don’t try to use long methods to solve QA questions! Use of short tricks and formulas will help you to attempt max questions in less time and accuracy too can be maintained.
- Spend at least 2-3 hours daily on practising Quantitative Aptitude questions.
- Whenever you face any issue in solving the questions, mark them and ask your friends or tutors to assist you with the correct method.
- Prepare a cheat-sheet of all the shortcuts and formulas for quick revision.
- The FSSAI Assistant Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus is vast so it’s better that you cover important topics at first and then other topics.
- Give more emphasis on Data Interpretation as this is the most important section for Prelims and Mains both.
- All that you need to do to score well in the quantitative aptitude section is practice. Master yourself at the basic concepts and follow them well. Choose the questions wisely and try not to get stuck on a particular question or topic for too long. Try focusing on attempting the maximum number of questions keeping in mind the accuracy with which you attempt the paper.
Important Tips for FSSAI Assistant Study Plan (Functional Knowledge Test & Computers)
- The Functional Knowledge Test consists of questions from FSSAI Acts, Rules, Functions etc.
- The essential key of scoring good in this section is to practice, practice and practice. The more you will practice, the more you will become confident about it.
- Read our FSSAI Guide + Computer Guide thoroughly. Practice questions and Keep Yourself updated from FSSAI Latest News.
FSSAI Complete Study Package- CLICK HERE
45% Discount on Test Series
45% Discount on eBooks
Also Read: Chief Ministers & Governors List 2019 PDF
Also Read: Who is Who in India 2019 Latest List
Also Read: Join Our Telegram Channel- Click Here