FSSAI Assistant Mock Test PDF-5: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), hereinafter referred to as ‘Food Authority’ is a statutory Body under M/o Health and Family Welfare. FSSAI has been created for laying down science based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption to 130 crore citizens of the country. In this post, we are providing you FSSAI Assistant Free Mock Test PDF. You can download PDF from the link given below.
Here are some sample questions. You can download Complete Test Paper from the link given below.
1. The Food Authority shall establish scientific panels up to the number.
d) No limit
2. Which of the following has/have the power to cancel the license?
a) Food Safety Officer
b) Designated Officer
c) Food Analyst
d) All of these
3. Guidelines relating to food recall procedures as the Food Authority may specify by regulations should be followed by ____________
a) Only Manufacturer
b) Only Retailer
c) Only Distributor
d) Every Food Business Operator
4. The Head office of Food Authority is located at
d) New Delhi
5. “Food Authority” means the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India established under _______ of FSSA, 2006.
a) Section 30
b) Section 4
c) Section 36
d) Section 45
6. “Tribunal” means the Food Safety Appellate Tribunal established under _______ of FSSA, 2006.
a) Section 43
b) Section 37
c) Section 45
d) Section 70
7. “Authorities responsible for enforcement of Act” in FSSA, 2006 are discussed under _________
a) Section 29
b) Section 30
c) Section 31
d) Section 32
Downloaded From- https://prashantchaturvedi.com
8. “General Principles to be followed in Administration of Act” in FSSA, 2006 are discussed under section ________
9. “Food recall Procedure” in FSSA, 2006 are discussed under
a) Section 27
b) Section 28
c) Section 29
d) Section 30
10. “Use of food additive or processing aid” in FSSA, 2006 is covered under section _____
11. When creating a vertical page break _______.
a) The active cell must be A1
b) The active cell can be anywhere in the worksheet
c) The active cell must be in row 1
d) The active cell must be in column A
12. Edit » Delete command ________.
a) Deletes Formats of cell
b) Deletes the content of a cell
c) Deletes the comment of cell
d) Deletes selected cells
13. When the formula bar is activated, you can see _________.
a) The Edit Formula button
b) The Cancel button
c) The Enter button
d) All of above
14. In a worksheet you can select _______.
a) The entire worksheet
d) 1, 2, and 3
15. When you print preview a worksheet?
a) The entire worksheet is displayed
b) The selected range is displayed
c) The active portion of the worksheet is displayed
d) 1, 2 and 3
16. Weight refers to ________.
a) The print density of characters
b) The height of the printed character
c) Upright or slanted shape
d) The design and appearance of character
17. You can add an image to a template by clicking the Insert Picture From File button on the _______toolbar.
18. The Name box _______.
a) Shows the location of the previously active cell
b) Appears to the left of the formula bar
c) Appears below the status bar
d) Appears below the menu bar
19. Which of the following is not a basic step in creating a worksheet?
a) Save the workbook
b) Modify the worksheet
c) Enter text and data
d) Copy the worksheet
20. You can activate a cell by ________.
a) Pressing the Tab key
b) Clicking the cell
c) Pressing an arrow key
d) All of above