Engineering Drawing Practice Questions Set-3: In this post we are providing most important engineering drawing questions for RRB ALP CBT-2 Exam. An engineering drawing, a type of technical drawing, is used to fully and clearly define requirements for engineered items. Engineering drawing (the activity) produces engineering drawings (the documents). More than merely the drawing of pictures, it is also a language—a graphical language that communicates ideas and information from one mind to another.
Engineering Drawing Practice Questions Set-3
1. Medium thickness, line-group of 2mm are not used for _________
a) out lines
b) dotted lines
c) cutting plane -lines
d) dimension lines
2. Initial work and construction lines are drawn using __ pencil.
3. Centre lines, section lines are drawn using __ pencil.
c) 3H or 4H
4. Drawing pencils are graded according to increase in relative __________
5. In engineering drawing, which type of line indicates that there is a change of plane?
a) Continuous thin wavy
b) Long chain thin
c) Continuous thick
d) Medium thick short dashes
6. Which of the following lines are used to show that the object is cut and then viewed?
a) Hidden lines
b) Leader lines
c) Centre lines
d) Hatching Lines
7. What do hidden lines in orthographic projections denote?
a) Holes or slots
b) Change of Plane
c) Position of cut
d) Centre of a circle or cylinder
8. The axis of the cylinder or sphere is denoted by which of the following line?
a) Section line
b) Centre line
c) Hidden line
d) Leader line
9. What is the standard length and width of the arrowhead of dimension lines?
a) 2mm and 2mm
b) 3mm and 1mm
c) 4mm and 2mm
d) 3mm and 2mm
10. What is the length of the short dashes of the centre lines?
SEE ALSO: STATIC GK 2019 PDF NOTES
SEE ALSO: CURRENT AFFAIRS 2019 PDF MAGAZINES
ALSO READ: Static GK Capsule 2019 PDF (English Version)
ALSO READ: Static GK Capsule 2019 PDF (Hindi Version)
SEE ALSO: JOB UPDATES 2019 | LATEST JOBS 2019