Engineering Drawing Practice Questions Set-1: In this post we are providing most important engineering drawing questions for RRB ALP CBT-2 Exam. An engineering drawing, a type of technical drawing, is used to fully and clearly define requirements for engineered items. Engineering drawing (the activity) produces engineering drawings (the documents). More than merely the drawing of pictures, it is also a language—a graphical language that communicates ideas and information from one mind to another.
Engineering Drawing Practice Questions Set-1
1. How many battens will be there for a Drawing board?
2. The part that doesn’t belong to T-square is __________
a) Working edge
3. The angle which we can’t make using a single Set-square is ________
4. The angle which we can’t make using both the Set-squares is _____________
5. Small bow compass can draw circles less than _____ mm radius.
6. The cardboard scales are available in a set of _______ scales.
7. _________ is used to draw curves which are not circular.
c) French curves
d) Pro circle
8. The areas of the two subsequent sizes of drawing sheet are in the ratio ____
9.What is the next size of 210 mm x 297 mm in drawing papers?
a) 148 mm x 210 mm
b) 297 mm x 420 mm
c) 420 mm x 594 mm
d) 105 mm x 148 mm
10. The Grade becomes ______ according to the figure placed in front of the letter B, 2B, 3B, 4B etc.
11. Which of the following tools is used to draw horizontal lines?
a) Mini – drafter
c) T – square
d) French curve
12. Which of the following instrument can be used to draw accurate perpendicular lines, parallel lines and angular lines?
a) Mini – drafter
b) T – square
d) Set square
13. According to the Indian Standard Institute (ISI), which among the following designation has the size 1000 x 700 (in mm)?
14. Which is the most common tool used for drawing circles?
a) French curve
b) Mini – drafter
15. For drawing circles with a large radius, which of the following tool is used?
a) Bow compass
b) Lengthening bar compass
16. Which of the following drawing tools is used by architects for making blueprints?
a) Drawing Pencils
c) Ink Pen
17. Which of the following drawing tool is not used to set the drawing sheet onto the drawing board?
a) Drawing clips
b) Drawing pins
d) Adhesive Tape
18. According to the Indian Standard Institution (ISI), what is the size of the designation A3 in mm?
a) 420 x 297
b) 841 x 594
c) 1189 x 841
d) 297 x 210
19. Which of the following drawing tool is used to transfer dimensions when there is a repetition of the dimensions?
d) Mini – Drafter
20. Which of the following grades of leads is the hardest?
Engineering Drawing Practice Questions Answers:
SEE ALSO: STATIC GK 2019 PDF NOTES
SEE ALSO: CURRENT AFFAIRS 2019 PDF MAGAZINES
ALSO READ: Static GK Capsule 2019 PDF (English Version)
ALSO READ: Static GK Capsule 2019 PDF (Hindi Version)
SEE ALSO: JOB UPDATES 2019 | LATEST JOBS 2019