DRDO Apprentice Online Form 2019: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) has released official advertisement for recruitment to the post of Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 7 September 2019. The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production of the Indian Ordnance Factories with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
- Starting date for submission of online application: 26 August 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 7 September 2019
DRDO Apprentice Online Form 2019 Vacancy Details:
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent) – 90 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees – 25 Posts
- ITI Apprentice Trainees – 30 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent) – degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University.
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees – diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government /by a University.
- ITI Apprentice Trainees – A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognised by the All India Council for Technical education.
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 7 September 2019. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.