DD News Recruitment 2019: Doordarshan News, New Delhi is looking to engage various categories of contractual on annual contract basis for DD India English News Channel. Details of educational qualifications/experience and their method of Selection is available on website (www.prasarbharati.gov.in & www.ddnews.gov.in). Doordarshan News (DD News) has released official advertisement for the recruitment to the post of Correspondent, Anchor and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 12 July 2019. Doordarshan News, usually referred to by its abbreviation as DD News, is India’s only 24-hour terrestrial TV news channel broadcasting in Hindi. The Prasar Bharati board approved the proposal to start a 24-hour news channel in place of DD Metro, which was closing. This was subsequently approved by the Union Cabinet in a 3 October 2003 meeting.
- Last date for submission of application: 12 July 2019
DD News Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Anchor-cum-correspondent – 10 Posts
- Copy Writer – 8 Posts
- Assignment Coordinator – 7 Posts
- Correspondent – 16 Posts
- Guest Coordinator – 4 Posts
- Camera Coordinator – 4 Posts
- Camera Person – 15 Posts
- Broadcast Executive – 10 Posts
- Post Production Assistant – 19 Posts
DD News Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification:
- Anchor-cum-correspondent – Degree from a recognized University/Institute; Degree/PG Diploma in journalism from recognized University.
- Copy Writer – Graduate degree in Mass Communication/ PG diploma in Journalism from recognized University; One year’s experience in the field.
- Assignment Coordinator – Graduate degree in Mass Communication/PG diploma in Journalism from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Correspondent – Graduate degree in Mass Communication/PG diploma in Journalism from recognized University/ Institute.
- Guest Coordinator – Graduate from a recognized University/Institute; Diploma in Public Relation/Journalism from recognized University/Institute.
- Camera Coordinator, Camera Person – 10+2 from a recognized Board; Degree/Diploma in Cinematography/ Videography from a recognized University/Institute.
- Broadcast Executive – Professional Degree/Diploma in Radio/TV Production form a recognized University.
- Post Production Assistant – Graduate from any recognized University/institute; Professional Diploma in Film and Video Editing.
How to apply for DD News Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Deputy Director (HR), Room No. 413, 41 h Floor, DD News, Doordarshan Bhawan, Tower-B, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi- 110001 latest by 12 July 2019.