CWC Recruitment 2019: Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) has released the result for the post of Accountant Management Trainee (Technical). You can see your result from the link given below. Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) has released Junior Superintendent Mains Exam 2019 Admit Card. Candidates who have qualified the preliminary exam can download their admit card through the official website of cwc.i.e.cwccareers.in. The admit card for CWC Junior Superintendent Main Exam 2019 will be available upto 6 July 2019. Candidates can download their admit card by entering registration number/roll number, password, captcha code and click on submit button.
Earlier Central Warehouse Corporation has released the result of Junior Superintendent. You can check your result from the link given below. Central Warehouse Corporation (CWC) has released the Call Letter for the online examinations of various posts scheduled on 28th, 29th and 30th May 2019. You can Download the Call Letter from the link given below. Earlier Central Warehousing Corporation has announced the exam dates for the recruitment of various posts against advertisement dated 14 February 2019.
CWC 2019 Result:
- Marks Obtained in the online main examination only will be considered for shortlisting for interview and also for final merit listing in two tier examination scheme.
- Maximum ratio in order of merit for Document Verification in case of Junior Superintendent is 1:3.
- The cutoff will differ post wise.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
How to Check CWC 2019 Score Card & Marks?
Step 1: Click on the Score Card link which will be provided later.
Step 2: Enter your Registration Number/Roll Number and D.O.B./Password.
Step 3: Click on “SUBMIT” Button.
Step 4: Your CWC exam 2019 Marks / Score Card will be displayed on the screen.
With reference to the recruitment notice issued vide recruitment advertisement no. CWC/I-Manpower/DR/Rectt/2019/01 dated 14th February 2019, it is to inform that the tentative schedule for online examination shall be as follows:
Commencement of Call letter Download – 08th May 2019
Closure of Call letter Download – 30th May 2019
CWC Recruitment 2019:
Central Warehousing Corporation, a Schedule-A Mini-Ratna, Category-I, Central Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, providing Scientific storage facilities for agricultural inputs, produce and other notified commodities besides providing logistics infrastructure like CFSs/ICDs, Land Custom Stations, Air Cargo Complexes etc. for import-export cargo, invites online application from eligible candidates, who fulfil the prescribed qualification, experience, age, etc., for the posts indicated below:
CWC Cut Off Syllabus Previous Year Questions: CWC 2016 Exam Analysis⇓⇓⇓
(i) Minimum age to apply for all the posts is 18 Years.
(ii) For the post code 01 & 02, selected Management Trainee will be required to undergo a training of one year on a consolidated pay (Minimum of Basic plus DA applicable at the time of joining) as indicated above and after successful completion of training, candidates will be absorbed in regular pay scale in E-2 Grade as Senior Assistant Manager and they will be entitled for other allowances / perks as per the policies of the Corporation from time to time.
(iii) For the post code 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08 & 09, in addition to Basic Pay & IDA, other allowances / perks as per the policies of the Corporation from time to time.
(iv) Employees of the corporation in regular pay scale are also entitled for other allowances / perks such as CPF, Contributory Pension, Gratuity, LTC, Performance Related Pay or Performance Linked Incentive as per admissibility, reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment / hospitalisation of self and dependent family members as per eligibility, as per the policies of the Corporation from time to time.
(v) Reservation, age relaxation and other concessions to reserved category candidates, or for any other category, would be applicable as per Govt. of India orders; wherever posts are reserved under these categories.
(vi) Departmental candidates applying under direct recruitment will be entitled for age relaxation subject to the condition that as on last date of receipt of application, the candidate should have at least 5 years of service left.
(vii) The number of posts indicated in the advertisement is tentative and may vary as per actual requirements of the CWC.
Any eligible candidate willing to apply for advertised posts, is required to register for the Online Recruitment Process to be conducted for each post mentioned at Sr. No. 1 to 9 at A. Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination, will subsequently be called for an Interview for the post code 1 to 6 to be conducted by the CWC. For post code 7 to 9, the shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification to assess their eligibility for the posts. CWC will make arrangements for conducting online examination, declare result of online examination and inform the shortlisted candidates about the Interview/document verification/ as the case may be. Prospective candidates will have to apply to CWC after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examination, Interview, document verification, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
1. All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the candidate must be in possession of mark sheet/ certificate as applicable for the post as on last date of the application. The minimum eligibility w.r.t. qualification shall be ascertained from the date of issuance of final marks sheet / certificate; as applicable for the post. Candidate appearing in final year/ final semester are not eligible to apply.
2. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into equivalent Class / Division and indicate the same in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into equivalent Class / division.
3. Qualifications as mentioned in the advertisement shall only be accepted for this recruitment. Name of qualification, specialisation and Division / Class (wherever applicable) shall be clearly indicated on the mark sheet / certificate; or a certificate to this effect shall be produced by respective University / Institute; without which the qualification shall not be considered. No equivalent qualifications like PG Diploma in any discipline like PGDBM, PGDM etc. shall be considered wherever qualifications prescribed are as Master of Business Administration, Post Graduate Degree etc. Further, the qualifications such as MMS, Master in Management or any qualification known by some other name than Masters of Business Administration shall not be considered.
4. With regard to specialisation in case of MBA, the candidate should possess specific specialisation in relevant discipline only. Sub-specialisations like MBA (IT) with specialisation in Marketing shall not be treated as specialisation in Marketing or any such sub-specialisation of similar nature shall not be considered against the core specialisation.