Cochin Shipyard Project Assistant Recruitment 2019: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has released official advertisement for the recruitment of Project Assistant Posts. Eligible Non-Engineering Graduates can apply to the post through official website from 28 August 2019 to 20 September 2019. Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is the largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India. It is part of a line of maritime-related facilities in the port-city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India. Of the services provided by the shipyard are building platform supply vessels and double-hulled oil tankers. Presently it is building the first indigenous aircraft carriers for the Indian Navy, the INS Vikrant. Cochin Shipyard was incorporated in 1972 as a Government of India company, with the first phase of facilities coming online in 1982. The company has Miniratna status.
Notification Number – P&A/2(260)/18
Last Date for Online Application – 20 September 2019
Cochin Shipyard Project Assistant Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
Project Assistant: 89 Posts
- Mechanical – 50 Posts
- Electrical – 11 Posts
- Electronics – 14 Posts
- Civil – 2 Posts
- Instrumentation – 10 Posts
- Laboratory-NDT – 2 Posts
- First year – Rs. 19,200/- 4700/-
- Second year – Rs. 19,800/- 4800/-
- Third year – Rs.20,400/- 4950/-
Cochin Shipyard Project Assistant Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification:
- Mechanical – Three year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education
- Electrical – Three year Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education
- Electronics – Three year Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education
- Civil – Three year Diploma in Civil Engineering with 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education
- Instrumentation – Three year Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering with 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
- Laboratory-NDT – Three year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Metallurgical) with 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education. Applicants must possess Radiographer Certificate – Radiography Testing Level -1 issued by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. Two years post qualification experience as Industrial Radiographer in manufacturing units of Government Establishments/ Public Sector Undertakings / Engineering companies.
Selection Procedure for Project Assistant Posts
The selection process comprise of an Objective Type Online Test of 100 marks
How to Apply for Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply online through CSL Official Website www.cochinshipyard.com from28 August 2019 to 20 September 2019.
Rs. 100/- (No Fee for SC/ST/PWBD)