CDAC Recruitment 2020: The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is an Autonomous Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), of the Government of India. The National Centre for Software Technology (NCST), ER&DCI and CEDTI were merged into Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) in 2003. Since then Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has been forging ahead with the vision to emerge as a premier R&D organisation for the design, development and deployment of world-class electronics and IT solutions for economic and human advancement.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Noida is currently handling various projects of national importance in Digital health, E-Governance, Transportation & Transit applications, Communication, Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence/ML/DL and analytics, Smart Card-OS Development, etc.
We are looking for bright & result oriented professionals for the following positions in various projects for appointment on purely Contract basis for the following positions:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Group||No. of positions#|
|01||Project Manager (Application Performance Management / Data Center Operations)||Data Centre & Information Services||02||View Details|
|02||Project Manager (Program Management Office)||Program Management office & Software Quality Assurance||01||View Details|
|03||Project Manager (Software Design & Development)||e-Governance||07||View Details|
|04||Project Engineer (DBA / Application Server Admin / Server & Cloud Admin/ Security Analyst/ Backup & Storage Admin/ Data Scientist/ Big Data Developer)||Data Centre & Information Services||09||View Details|
|05||Project Engineer (DBA / Application Server Admin / Data Scientist/ Big Data Developer)||03||View Details|
|06||Project Engineer (Software Quality Assurance)||Program Management office & Software Quality Assurance||01||View Details|
|07||Project Engineer (Software Application Developer/Implementation)||Health Informatics-Business Development and Project Management||08||View Details|
|Health Informatics-Design and Development||06|
|Speech & Natural Language Processing||07|
|08||Project Engineer (Embedded Software Developer)||Embedded Systems||04||View Details|
|09||Project Engineer (Software Application Developer/Implementation)-E&T||Education and Training||03||View Details|
|10||Project Engineer (Faculty)||Education and Training||01||View Details|
|11||Project Engineer (Digital Marketing)||Education and Training||01||View Details|
|12||Project Engineer (Software Application Developer)||e-Governance||75||View Details|
|13||Project Engineer (Mobile Application Developer)||e-Governance||03||View Details|
|Health Informatics-Design and Development||01|
|A||Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||25-02-2020 (Tuesday)|
|B||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||11-03-2020 (Wednesday)|
NOTE: CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO CAREFULLY READ THE DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT BEFORE FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
All the above posts are purely on contract basis on consolidated emolument initially for a period of 02 (Two) year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier. However, term of contract may be considered for extension for a further period of another one year based on performance of the incumbent and requirement of the project. However, C-DAC, Noida reserve the right to terminate the Contract even during the contract period or extended contract period without assigning any reason after giving 30 days prior notice, or salary in lieu thereof.
How To Apply:
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no.which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each post for which he/she wishes to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to read the job profile carefully and may note that one candidate is advised to apply for one Post only which is most suitable to their qualification and experience before choosing the post for which they wish to apply.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Group Coordinator (HR), Centre for Development of Advanced Computing [CDAC], Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201309 (U.P). Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC) from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is March 11, 2020 (upto 1800 hrs.).
The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly for notices/ information. Corrigendum/Extension/updates etc., if any, shall be published in our website www[dot]cdac[dot]in only.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS will be applicable as per the Govt. of India norms, as applicable to C-DAC.
- Candidate belonging to reserved categories should produce the certificates at the time of interview, issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India, failing which such candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview against reserved posts and will not be allowed to claim the relaxations applicable in case of reservation.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain the clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section.
Relaxation/ Age Limit:
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / physically challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
- C-DAC internal candidates also will be eligible for an age relaxation of 5 years including other age relaxations.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be January 31, 2020.
- All the qualifying qualifications should be Full time course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter (A, A+) grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.
- Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate as intern, trainee, research fellow, part time basis, visiting/ guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for interview.
- Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled for interview and selection processes. There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the resume and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria, in the event of the number of applicants more, for any post(s) at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as deemed fit by management.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. CDAC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, CDAC also reserves the right NOT to fill any of the posts advertised. Also the posts are time bound and are purely contractual in nature for specified duration. The persons engaged on contract will not derive any right or claim to have a regular post in CDAC.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that employees working in a particular post cannot apply for the same post in the same centre.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and join the post as fresh employees.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on the final assessment and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination/Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- All the posts will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules or guidelines of C-DAC.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
- Choosing a particular department does not entitled the candidate to be appointed in the same department itself. If selected, management reserves the right to put candidate in any department.
- If required, the incumbents are posted at client site anywhere in India.
- No TA /DA will be provided for attending the online test/ interview.
- For any dispute, Courts at Noida/New Delhi will have the sole jurisdiction.