CCL Apprentice 2019 Online Form: Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) invited applications for the post of Apprentice. Total Number of Vacancies are 750. Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply form 16 September 2019. Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited (CIL), an undertaking of the Government of India. CCL manages the nationalized coal mines of the Coal Mines Authority, Central division. CCL is headquartered at Darbhanga House, Ranchi, Jharkhand.
CCL Apprentice Important Dates
- Application Begin : 16/09/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/10/2019
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
CCL Apprentice Application Fee
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- No Application Fee in Application Form Only Fill the Online Application Form.
CCL Apprentice Age Limit as on 15/10/2019
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
CCL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Class 10 (High School) Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade.
Vacancy Details Total : 750 Post
|Fitter||230||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||15|
|Welder||40||Pump Operator Cum Mechanic||05|
|Mechanic Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle )||45||Turner||15|