CBSE Recruitment 2020: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the official advertisement for various posts on November 15, 2019. This year CBSE recruitment exam 2019 will be conducted for 357 vacancies through general recruitment. Candidates can fill the application form of CBSE from November 15 to December 23, 2019.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a national level board of education in India for public and private schools, controlled and managed by Union Government of India. CBSE has asked all schools affiliated to follow only NCERT curriculum. There are approximately 20,299 schools in India and 220 schools in 28 foreign countries affiliated to the CBSE.
- Application Begin : 15/11/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 23/12/2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 23/12/2019
- Exam Date: 29/01/2020
- Admit Card Available : 18/01/2020
- Group A Post : 1500/-
- Group B & C Post : 800/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking. OR Offline Mode.