Byjus Off Campus Drive 2018: Byjus Off Campus Drive 2018 is scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/MBA –2014,15,16,17,18 & 2019 batch on different dates. Think & Learn, the company behind the brand BYJU’s, is a niche player in the global Ed-Tech segment. A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award in 2012,’13,’14 and the Fastest 300 Asia Award, Think & Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division -BYJU’s Classes Our wide range of products includes classes for Overseas and Domestic Test Preparation courses handed over in varied formats. Byjus Off Campus Drive 2018 The company started with a regular Classroom model and has switched over to a technology-enabled platform making it currently the India’s Largest Ed-tech company. Not only has the group of passionate educators created technology platforms in Android an iOS, it has partnered with the biggest names in different industries to create products for Tablets and apps for Android across the world touching close to 8 million students worldwide on our platform.
Job Profile: Business Development Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Batch Hiring: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Batch
CTC: Upto 10 LPA (7LPA Fixed +3 LPA Variable)
Work Location: Across India
You will start your exciting journey at BYJU’S as a Business Development Associate in the Sales and Marketing Team. You will work in a team of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone with us. On this page we would like you to fill in your basic information to proceed with your application at BYJU’s.
Byjus Off Campus Drive 2018 Venue Details:
*Dates are tentative, actual dates will be confirmed over Email/SMS.
“Candidates having Work Experience of not more than 3 years can apply for this profile”
Byjus Off Campus Drive 2018
Job Description: Generating revenue for the team through educational consulting and by closing sales deals either over the phone or face to face. The candidates will get a chance to rub shoulders with alumni of ISB, IIMs, NITs and various other prestigious institutions of India and the US. Performing candidates may be given opportunities to train and/or lead a team and/or manage important business accounts.
- – Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- – Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- – Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- – Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- – Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- – Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- – Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- – Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- – Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- – Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- – To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- – Coordinate with respective team for the product services.
- – Helping the team through training and mentoring
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing